Sonic Electronix

jesus guys, who cares what the hell went on? we all have did it atleast once, and if you havent, you wanted 2... if the guy was sitting there like he was bad ass and was asking to get shut down, i would have did it 2...

lets stop the bashing, spelling police and all that other shit. and if his shit gets stolen thats on him.. he knows the risks at being loud, just like we all do.

NOW FUCKING PLAY NICE!! or ill spank you

:P:p:P:p:P:p:P:p:P:p

Correct wording in both of those situations should have been "done it" not "did it" btw lol.

How much shipped for a solid spank?? Not those pussy little love taps.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

jesus guys, who cares what the hell went on? we all have did it atleast once, and if you havent, you wanted 2... if the guy was sitting there like he was bad ass and was asking to get shut down, i would have did it 2...

lets stop the bashing, spelling police and all that other shit. and if his shit gets stolen thats on him.. he knows the risks at being loud, just like we all do.

Hahahahahah

:lol:

Derp.

Correct wording in both of those situations should have been "done it" not "did it" btw lol.

How much shipped for a solid spank?? Not those pussy little love taps.

r u en englishh techer??

haha :give_rose:

Edit2 - I kidding lol

Derp.

im just glad i could have some people laugh and lighten the situation :) and, my spankings add +5 deebees so they are not free for sure, they will be coming spring of 2010

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

:drinks:

Starting From Scratch!!

Archived