DC Sound Lab

2 DC Lvl 5 18"s Walled off in a crown vic teassser pics

I would add quite a few more batteries, that's just me though. They'll weaken soooo fast from just the system alone that you'll probably end up charging them every day or every other day just from them having to make up for the difference in load the alternators can't produce. Especially if it's a DD an you plan on beating it hard! Outside of that, good work!

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

dam. where did you get all those train horns? I want some!

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

im tuned in

i wanna see the results

also your avalanche is sick

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Damnnn thats whats up

Makes me wanna wall my bonney so bad!

tuned in for sure

ya I can't wait!

I would add quite a few more batteries, that's just me though. They'll weaken soooo fast from just the system alone that you'll probably end up charging them every day or every other day just from them having to make up for the difference in load the alternators can't produce. Especially if it's a DD an you plan on beating it hard! Outside of that, good work!

Its not a daily driver, just a project car. But we will see this week how bad it is and I will add batts and amperage accordingly.

looks promising...there was a guy with a train horn at a show i went today and i no longer like them lol

haha ya they are fun as hell if you have them but not if your the victim lol

when you buy cars from a police auction do most have keys to them???

but great build, I will be following

usually I go to regular dealer auction to get my cars but I knew the guy personally who owned the truck and he got busted with 234 k's of coke and they took all of his cars which were at a shop near where I live (they were getting worked on and upgraded), so when the FEDs came at 2 am to pick them up they had keys and everything and thats why I went out of the way to go to a police auction cause I was familiar with the cars. But yes the couple cars I picked up all had keys.

dam. where did you get all those train horns? I want some!

A guy owed my dad money about 2 years ago so this is one of the things we got in trade and my dad is letting me use them til he gets a truck again

IMG_0860.jpg

Oh noe your box is all upside down and junk! :clapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1pNPOZUf10

haha. NOT MY FAULT! lol...when the fedex guy came the box was already opened from the bottom...glad they are ok tho

Where in the hell did you get those horns? If you could PM me the answer I am on and off here at times. Thanks

as stated above I got them from someone in debt to my dad...il PM you...they are Nathan K5...this kit is worth $1500

im tuned in

i wanna see the results

also your avalanche is sick

thanks man and its for sale...I bought it to sell it...show truck ready to go

Edited by The Big Chris