Sonic Electronix

the more batteries you have the harder the alt has to work to keep them charged. Adding more batteries is more or less a band-aid, A Bigger high quality alt is the way to go. I also have heard your not supposed to mix batteries, I dont know if its true or not so i just DONT.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Lmao...awesome is right.

It has been renovated and modernized like you would not believe.

Coblestone walkways,beautiful rooms with AC, dvd player,etc,etc.

Like I said lots of technology.

Were you stationed here on the US military base?

Honestly I can't remember why we were there, it was a few days though... I was in the military, but not stationed there. Hell i didn't know there was a U.S. base there... That would be the best duty station... hell $100 US for 5 rounds with 5 different.... I am going to shut up before I get divorced...

Still a lot of Colombian Ladies?

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

the more batteries you have the harder the alt has to work to keep them charged. Adding more batteries is more or less a band-aid, A Bigger high quality alt is the way to go. I also have heard your not supposed to mix batteries, I dont know if its true or not so i just DONT.

I have heard people talking about that as well. They mentioned that wet cells rest (when car is off) at a lower voltage then the dry cells.Thus one set draining the other.

I plan to take the two batcap 4000 and swap out the two original Ford batteries. that is if they fit.

Not sure either but I guess it wouldn't hurt.

your alts probably died because they're not "high end" in the world of alternators. they just tend to break and wear out over time.

my other guess (which i have never seen proven) is that the combination of the stock lead acid batteries and the AGM batteries were causing the alt to charge incorrectly. i would try replacing those front batteries with some similar kinetiks.

I am learning that they really are not..I have two new ones on the way (350Amps). as soon as one of them fries again ,I'm installing a different barnd..... which would be a high end brand that you would suggest?

2004 Ford E-350 PSD.

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD Head Unit.

(2) FI 15 BTL's waiting on 2 more

(4) Hifonics BXI 26100

(8) Pioneer TS-D6902R speakers

(2) Hifonics ZXI 8010

(2) Audio Pipe Titanium ATX 4060 tweeters.

(2) Kinetik 3800

(4) Batcap 4000

(2) Iraggi 260 Amp Alts.

Ok Thanks.

I just lost all confidence in my system just now.

Ran into this Audio Calc thing they made in excel and if I enter what I have it says that my system is lagging amperage to run.

Since i'm green as hell i am easily swayed.

Let me re-state what I have and see.

I have two Hifonics Brutus 2610D amplifiers.

Each is running one FI 15 BTL fully loaded. The FI's are wired at 1 ohm.

I have a 350 amp alternator and hooked up in parallel to the two original car batteries( 2x850 amp) are two Kinetik 3800's

This calc thing says I need at least 509 amps to drive this system......

Shit on a single....Is my system good with what I have or not??

:yahoo::aggressive:

Never mind...got this sorted out and am doing the following. I am swapping out the two original batteries and replacing them with two Batcap 4000 I have and am going to run two Iraggi 260 Amp alternators. Man this got expensive in a hurry..my X-mass just flew out the door...

Edited by Kid Coconut

2004 Ford E-350 PSD.

(4) Hifonics BXI 26100

(2) Hifonics ZXI 8010

(2) Kinetik 3800

(4) Batcap 4000

(2) Iraggi 260 Amp Alts.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my two Iraggi 260 amp alternators today.

They are a thing of Beauty.

I'll install them on Monday and hopefully all my problems will be solved.

Thanks Dom...

JR

2004 Ford E-350 PSD.

(4) Hifonics BXI 26100

(2) Hifonics ZXI 8010

(2) Kinetik 3800

(4) Batcap 4000

(2) Iraggi 260 Amp Alts.