tripleb45 Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 I am currently in need of at least 6 sets of 6.5's for my build. I have already molded the doors and I can only fit 6.5's in the hole. I was going to look at AA, but they are 7"s. Please help me out.
tehbert0 Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 whats your budget. and are you just wanting mids or whole comp sets http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
newls1 Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 I "LOVE" my RF's. Im using the RF Punch comps..... Excellent mid bass, very clear highs..... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
tripleb45 Posted December 7, 2009 Author Report Posted December 7, 2009 I don't want to spend a million dollars, but I am thinking somewhere in the $4-550 for all 12 of the 6.5's new. Used is a completely different story. lol
Loudcivic Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 these dont seem to be to bad. they do pretty good for the price. and they dont look bad either. i understand there not top notch but for $300 shipped for 6 sets seems like a goos deal to me http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT but since this is more towards your limit and i heard these produce very good mid bass and sound great i would go with these. $516 shipped foe 6 sets http://cgi.ebay.com/PHOENIX-GOLD-RSD65CS-6...=item1e59225ec2 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Duvanator Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 X2 on the phoenix gold rsdcs! i run a pair up front in y car and i love them. performance for the price is outstanding. head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4 box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps
AI James Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 I don't want to spend a million dollars, but I am thinking somewhere in the $4-550 for all 12 of the 6.5's new. Used is a completely different story. lol for 50 or less a mid, i honestly dont know much of anythign worth a shit in that price range...for a little more you can get aa carbon mids
uhoh_45 Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 for 50 or less a mid, i honestly dont know much of anythign worth a shit in that price range...for a little more you can get aa carbon mids i actually got a bunch of missile speakers from xs cargo for 12$ a set and they actually didnt sound to bad considering they were so cheap and a set per channel they handled the power of my amp fine R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.