Jump to content

Outrageous X-mas Decoration


Recommended Posts

Posted
I totally approve. I fell for it just now even!

It's like Halloween and Xmas rolled into one!

x2 im lovin it lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Being that I work for 911 services, If we drove past that, we would have to stop. But on the otherside of this..............I FREAKING LOVE IT.... I love it when people have a sense of humor.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

Bahahaa, dude thats awesome.

----

1999 Ford Expedition XLT

Alpine iDA-x100

Alpine Type S 5x7's x4

Kicker OSKS13 1/2" Tweets

Kicker 08ZX350.4

----

Alpine 1242D x2

Hifonics BXi 1610D

1/0 Knu

1/0 Big 3

Yellow Top Up Front

Daily Driver

Posted

hah that funny as hell.. damn dude im going to be in elmhurst this weekend

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Posted

lol i fell for it. almost grabbed my screen trying to help the poor guy.

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Posted
hah that funny as hell.. damn dude im going to be in elmhurst this weekend

no shit whats in elmhurst? buddy family?

Posted
you still need to put a boom box on your roof to play tracks of you yelling "HELP ME MOVE THE LADDER BACK" and such things like that

LOL! :rofl: ...I can see that now.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9195 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...