Gees97 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Hey its Cuddle DeZ NuTz Aka Tickle Aka Juggle Aka Gees (Due To GT bans lol). Add me to the list and stop appearing offline steve lmao. Haven't been on forums in a while and I figured this topic would be a cool welcoming back area. Add me ...DeZ Nutz has Spoken....
n8ball2013 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Hey its Cuddle DeZ NuTz Aka Tickle Aka Juggle Aka Gees (Due To GT bans lol). Add me to the list and stop appearing offline steve lmao. Haven't been on forums in a while and I figured this topic would be a cool welcoming back area. Add me ...DeZ Nutz has Spoken.... stop cheating then THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Gees97 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Hey its Cuddle DeZ NuTz Aka Tickle Aka Juggle Aka Gees (Due To GT bans lol). Add me to the list and stop appearing offline steve lmao. Haven't been on forums in a while and I figured this topic would be a cool welcoming back area. Add me ...DeZ Nutz has Spoken.... stop cheating then Lol I don't cheat. I just have wayy too much time on my hands.
00mgm Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Add me buckin faked 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
Chaise Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Xbox 360 GT: Lt Chaise lame, I know I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
00sdime00 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 My GT changed a little...It's now LowAzzDime Hey its Cuddle DeZ NuTz Aka Tickle Aka Juggle Aka Gees (Due To GT bans lol). Add me to the list and stop appearing offline steve lmao. Haven't been on forums in a while and I figured this topic would be a cool welcoming back area. Add me ...DeZ Nutz has Spoken.... ay yo....tickle A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Gees97 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Ayo Dime. Get online so we can rape some lil boys and girls lmao .Jeff Dunham Show Was Off the Hook last night.
XXXG0T3MXXX Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 xxxg0t3mxxx zero not a o play alot of things cod black ops nba jam fable 3 and a few others let me know or add me and let me know your from here
Applejack Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 XxApplejaKxX I lack friends...perhaps you can help? Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
loganberry Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 got a new gt for the new xbox a while back Loganb3rry44 My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.