I Cant Drive In The Snow

Lol, did you hear anyone talkin about the stupid driver that ran over a curb at school today?

Damn, i used to work at America's Tires couple of years ago. I wish i still worked there, good times and decent money.

Oh heck yeah only reason i stay there is for the pay lol 11 an hr to bolt on a few tires, i run the back room most of the time and dont do much. but even when i work its easy and just messing around while working and getting payed well cant beat that! :yahoo:

my friend put my car into a curb his 1st time driving in the snow. he got off the highway like it was any other time and he's one of those guys that stops short. thank god we didnt go into the intersection or into the light pole. just bounced off the curb and fucked up a rim.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i love snow driving! everyone else sucks driving in the snow around here. we havent had any stick on the road. but we might get up to a foot here.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i love snow driving! everyone else sucks driving in the snow around here. we havent had any stick on the road. but we might get up to a foot here.

I like driving in the snow ever since i got my truck with 4wd. And only for the first storm or 2. Snow gets old fast the past few years for me now. Especially cuz I plow (not in my truck). First storm or 2 I stop at every empty lot i pass to have some donut/drifting fun for a while.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I like driving in the snow ever since i got my truck with 4wd. And only for the first storm or 2. Snow gets old fast the past few years for me now. Especially cuz I plow (not in my truck). First storm or 2 I stop at every empty lot i pass to have some donut/drifting fun for a while.

i heard you can make BANK from plowing?

i heard you can make BANK from plowing?

yea it depends, if you do it on your own and get a bunch of driveways it can be decent, if you own a company and can do parkin lots thats huge money but i do it for my boss and we only do driveways. He pays me like 20-25 an hour depending on if the storms in the middle of the night of whatever but I have a customer loop that usually takes me 7-10 hours depending on how much snow we get. so it works for me.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

yea it depends, if you do it on your own and get a bunch of driveways it can be decent, if you own a company and can do parkin lots thats huge money but i do it for my boss and we only do driveways. He pays me like 20-25 an hour depending on if the storms in the middle of the night of whatever but I have a customer loop that usually takes me 7-10 hours depending on how much snow we get. so it works for me.

plus the people that pay me personally cash when I pass some dude breakin his back shoveling the snow I just pull up and say Ill give you a few swipes for 10 bucks. get a few of those everytime.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Psh, my Taurus slides in the rain.

Just a little gas and I do burnouts.

and when I'm not trying I still spin the tires all the way up to 40 and then when I get control it DROPS down to 20. Funny stuff.

I did almost hit a curb though, that would have sucked.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)