Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Decided to create a new contact info thread for XS Power.

As most of you already know we carry a full line of 12v batteries. We also have 14v and 16v batteries for those of you that want to step up a little. We also carry h/o alternators, battery chargers, and other battery accessories. Please feel free to check out our site XS Power. If you have any questions feel free to post them up, send me a PM, or give me a call 888.497.7693 x 1211

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

I just wanted to give BIG THANKS to Nathan for helping me dicide my battery needs. I called Nathan and told him my car, RMS, and all around goals. He explained ALL my options to me and even gave me price totals for the differant configurations. I am always looking to do everything overboard SO Nathan really helped me not go to far overboard. (just a little :D ) After hanging up I had a few more questions So I called back and Nathan even told me where to order to get free shipping. SWEET!!! I love talking to real people when I'm spend alot of money and want to get it right the first time. XS Power has AWESOME customer service and I know it never gets old to here it again. SO BIG CHEER AND THANKS AGAIN NATHAN.

dealer near 28546

Any local places in Sacramento, Ca (95828) to buy XS Power Batteries....Im looking for d2700 and friend is looking for (2) d3100

Thank You

Any local places in Sacramento, Ca (95828) to buy XS Power Batteries....Im looking for d2700 and friend is looking for (2) d3100

Thank You

as a matter of fact........and i think i have some D2700 in stock.

im still waiting on word on the D3100's......they were on back order last time i checked.

email me @ [email protected] if you want to come by and take a look.

:)

dealer near 28546

no dealer near me? really need one since another company on this site is letting me down.

Where is the closest dealer to zip code 25701 (Huntington, WV) that I can get a D2400 for under the hood? or a D3100 for the back.. Really I just need prices shipped to above address or where to get one. Thanks!

Edited by SwaggerWagon