Red-navi-916 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 thanks you sir. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
DEEz NUTz Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 thanks you sir. ANY FREAKN TIME..... 153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009 Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!
Marlo Stanfield Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 green meaning he dosent know bruh.. but instead of giving him bullshiddd answer the man no matter how messed up u feel his question was....I was told long time ago there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers !!!! I've always hated that statement because I see/hear plenty of stupid questions on a daily basis. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I mean, if he would have checked around atleast, and had some links to volt meters that would have been fine, but i have to agree, that seemed lazy... if im going to ask about anything.. ill do SOME research first, and post up what I PERSONALLY found and ask if there is something better... but, 85% of americans are lazy... we all know it The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
DEEz NUTz Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I've always hated that statement because I see/hear plenty of stupid questions on a daily basis. JUST DONT ANSWER STUPID, 153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009 Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!
zacht214 Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I mean, if he would have checked around atleast, and had some links to volt meters that would have been fine, but i have to agree, that seemed lazy...if im going to ask about anything.. ill do SOME research first, and post up what I PERSONALLY found and ask if there is something better... but, 85% of americans are lazy... we all know it this is the truth man. all it takes is 10 secs to type that into google. but now days thats to hard. hell microsoft even has that voice to text thing you could just talk in to the mother fucker! 2 15 RE SE 1 Audiopipe 1500d Sony HU Batcap 800 in the back Team Tex~Flex
DEEz NUTz Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 I mean, if he would have checked around atleast, and had some links to volt meters that would have been fine, but i have to agree, that seemed lazy...if im going to ask about anything.. ill do SOME research first, and post up what I PERSONALLY found and ask if there is something better... but, 85% of americans are lazy... we all know it TRUE but all im saying is dont give the guy a hard time....Marlos punk ass always does that I see him on other post doing this same thing, shiddd when i first started on the forum he gave me a hard time... i asked has anyone ran a certain amp at 1ohm and was it stable.....i wanted user reply and he gave me his 2 cents... 153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009 Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!
iTech Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 this is the truth man. all it takes is 10 secs to type that into google. but now days thats to hard. hell microsoft even has that voice to text thing you could just talk in to the mother fucker! Next thing you know they're gonna have to invent a mind-reader because we'll be to lazy to talk. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
310_cutty Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 this is the truth man. all it takes is 10 secs to type that into google. but now days thats to hard. hell microsoft even has that voice to text thing you could just talk in to the mother fucker! Maybe its not being lazy. Could it be maybe that he wanted the SMD Fam to recommend what we thing is the best volt meter out there?? You can find alot of sites that sell them, but most of them wont give good feedback.....just my 2cents
DEEz NUTz Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Maybe its not being lazy.Could it be maybe that he wanted the SMD Fam to recommend what we thing is the best volt meter out there?? You can find alot of sites that sell them, but most of them wont give good feedback.....just my 2cents that makes dayummm good sence.. 153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009 Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.