Tahoe And 2 15s Lol Build Up Pics

Sean , put it this way, when you do ISO-push pull, the advantage is, VAS is halved, so if the speakers VAS is 2cf, it would now be 1cf, advantage is, that sealed side can be half the size if just useing 1-15". Thats why that sealed side looks so damn small for 1-15" . So, the peak tuning of that sealed side ends up dropping in freq.

We are all waiting for more pics SPX!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thats a sick ass box, props on craftsmanship.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Sean , put it this way, when you do ISO-push pull, the advantage is, VAS is halved, so if the speakers VAS is 2cf, it would now be 1cf, advantage is, that sealed side can be half the size if just useing 1-15". Thats why that sealed side looks so damn small for 1-15" . So, the peak tuning of that sealed side ends up dropping in freq.

We are all waiting for more pics SPX!!!

exactly what i said earlier basicly ;)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

haha... I need glasses man, I really cant read large groupings of words on the comp, my eyes start buggin out, but I can sure type, just cant go back a re-read it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

No I was referring to how to find the volume of the sealed box in just a typical bandpass. B/c I think you tune the ported section to the bottom of the passband, but I'm not sure how to get the volume of the sealed part.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

got some bad news fella's went to wire the amp and no dam sound going through it

my guess is when i opend the box the amps box was smashed under one of the speaker when they shiped it(FU** UPS) so i think the amp is damaged we where workin on it for over 3 hours in the dark till 11:30 i gave up im gunna hook another ampin its place to see if it comes on we tested 3 diffrent Headunits to lol man ill be pissed off if the amp is brokein it turns on and everything just no sound ((((( and there will be more pics im gunna pull the box out 2mmaro to work on the wiring a lil ill take more inside pics

this is my 2nd bandpass Tline the first one was insanly Loud on 2 kicker 10s l5s the guy still plays them and replaced the front window seal twice LOL

ill get pics up 2mmaro hopfully a dam video if i can get this dam thing on its the only amp i have to run the dual 1 ohm coils on this

2001 Roush (New setup comming soon)90 RHD s13 hatch (toy)

that fawkin sucks balls man- get you a replacement amp FAST!

dont be like me, 4 months later still waiting on a refund from a defective amp

sundown.jpg

i put in my 1000 watt amp as a back up i wired it series lol but shit it slams hard as hell on what lil power im feedin it probly only getting 600 rms max im callin them 2day about the amp they forgot to send me a EQ anyways so they deff Fu*k up my order and my stuff ill take a pic of the amp box its flatter the hell only thing holdin up the heavy speaker where the foam on the ends of the amp that they pack with lol

videos are gunna take some time lol but will get them asap when new amp gets here i might video with this amp in

2001 Roush (New setup comming soon)90 RHD s13 hatch (toy)

Archived