Sundown Audio

audison thesis?

tudski

Sad thing is a person couldnt hear the difference between 4% THD and .0000000000000001%. So the only reason for an amp that cost that much is to show people your rich and stupid! hehe

Or just stupidly rich.. :P

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

yep cause THD is the only thing that matters.

No need to bash hi-end gear.

If YOU cant hear a difference than you wouldnt buy it.

SOME people can tell Class a- from A/B

And even hear between a 400.00 4ch

and a 4,000.00 4ch

That amp is over priced on that site BTW.

Retail on the old Thesis was 12,999.99

New TH stuff is the same price for the most part, some a little lower.

They pulled 17,000.00 out of their ass, or it's a currency difference.

But never-the-less, the Thesis is/was/and always will be the best amplifier ever made.

But for looks, it's a toss up between that and the HR100 by Audison.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Very sexy amp indeed. The price hurts that a bit though lol.

Some people can hear things others can't, and there's a market for them. I always here this terrible noise from 90% of T.V.'s - extremely high pitch and never ending, but my wife could never hear it. There was one TV I wouldn't even watch because of the noise- but it didn't phase anyone else that heard it.

I'm not gifted by any stretch, but some people just hear things that others don't. This amp caters to that small market.

Oh- anyone with one of those electric bug repellent things you plug into an outlet in your house emit a slightly lower pitch noise that is equally persistent and terrible.

I could never justify buying an amp like that unless I had so much money I didn't know what to do with myself, and countless hours to tweak the settings. Really nice to look at though.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

The better equipment the better quality sound i think..

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Ray, the price on the thesis went up. it is $16k retail... the guy inflated it a bit on the right up

As for the critical mass amp in a crap heat sink... no freaking way, especially when IconTV took them over... they cannot be trusted, nor their specs... regardless if the CM guy is a genius or not

Audison, there is no competition with them...

also the price... well R&D, component cost, and limited production, plus the value (and perceived value) runs the cost up... for those that don't understand economics... there are people out there that will buy them also, that can afford it, that do see the value of an esoteric piece...

I have a client who is heading out of their way on a vacation to visit the factory in Italy... very passionate about his music, and price is the price... I wish I could afford one, well had the disposable income to toss at it, but I don't... so i guess the elite few that have them will have to wait for me to join

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

well that sums it up for me.. lol i just couldnt justify the price i was mind bogled(sp?) and yeah i guess thats why its 17k cause this is in canada. currency difference but still it did look sexy i went to see it today just for shits and it was a sexy piece of machinery!

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Archived