Fi Bl

99GPGTX

I just wanted to know how many people on here either own or are planing on owning a BL or 2...or 3...or 4 ;) anyone actually listened to one yet...mine will be installed next saturday :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

well i ordered a fully loaded 15" btl last monday and still not here my box has been in my trunk for over a week very lonely lol....how long did yours take to get to you

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I have one..I like it..It is real loud at first, then as the suspension breaks in it mellows out..It was real weird cause when I first got it I thought my window was gonna pop..Then overnight it mellowed out..I don't know what kind of Charging system you have, but I do know this..They are power hungry speakers..I think I could put another 500 watts to it...My Us amps Xt 4000d maxed out Jams it, but I think I could go another 500 over that..I will let you know tonight when I install my new Alternator...But overall I am very happy with mine..The best sub I have ever owned...Oh yea I have the 15" version...The 12 will probably be just as good...

well i ordered a fully loaded 15" btl last monday and still not here my box has been in my trunk for over a week very lonely lol....how long did yours take to get to you

from the instant that i clicked on "make payment" from paypal - to the moment the UPS guy came to my house was 13 days. since Nick and Scott at Fi are swamped lately the lead time on their BTL's went from 3 days now to 6 days.

sucks.....o well worth tha wait......what do they do if you are not there do they drop it off or does someone have to be there? i live in a house so he could just leave it on the front porch or what? thats what im afraid of ill be gone and ill never get it :blush:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

sweet

I have one..I like it..It is real loud at first, then as the suspension breaks in it mellows out..It was real weird cause when I first got it I thought my window was gonna pop..Then overnight it mellowed out..I don't know what kind of Charging system you have, but I do know this..They are power hungry speakers..I think I could put another 500 watts to it...My Us amps Xt 4000d maxed out Jams it, but I think I could go another 500 over that..I will let you know tonight when I install my new Alternator...But overall I am very happy with mine..The best sub I have ever owned...Oh yea I have the 15" version...The 12 will probably be just as good...

Speaking of that amp, how do you like it?? i was thinking bout getting 2 to push to fully loaded bls or re sx's. do they put out what they say??

Archived