What is the most annoying commercial you've heard?

how has noone said like the shamwow or slap chop or the one with that old lady with the hearing thing that makes it so you can hear from far away and it looks like a bluetooth lol. anyway i bought the shamwows and the hearing thing and the shamwows turn everything they touch orange and the hearing thing doesnt work at all unless you are like 5 feet away and looking directly at the person.

i have to agree the snuggie is a terrible one too

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I don't know about you guy's, but this shit makes me lol for days.

Edit: Tbh, girls gone wild shit piss's me off after about the 58th time it plays.

vzva8k.jpg

||||Official Bass Head||||

SCREW those commercials, I would throw my god damn TV out the window.. or at least the antenna, if they played those here.

I just looked for the youtube compilations of most annoying commercials, but they sucked. Half of them were from Japan so didn't make sense. This one one that keeps surfacing though (this, Head on and the BAM! one)

images-1.jpg

the ones I hate are those damn Carls Jr ones with the sloppy ass eating sounds, that sound like a hippo fuckin a bowl of jello...those are the most annoying ones ever

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Anything billy mays has, nothing against the guy just his loud voice waking me up.

i hate that guy. watching tv then all of a sudden "BILLY MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER FAAAANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!"

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

That damn video game commercial with MR. T in it. I can't think of the name, something warlords. Anyway, its pretty annoying too.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

SCREW those commercials, I would throw my god damn TV out the window.. or at least the antenna, if they played those here.

I just looked for the youtube compilations of most annoying commercials, but they sucked. Half of them were from Japan so didn't make sense. This one one that keeps surfacing though (this, Head on and the BAM! one)

Heres the one i was talking about lol

The one with the talking pot hole

How can you hate that commercial!?!? That is funny as hell to me, especially with the accent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wojvu_HE8Cw

There is a United Way commercial that they play locally that I HATE.

They will play it 3 times in one commercial break, back to back, they don't care. It is professionally done, but the quality of the playback sucks. The picture is all fuzzy and they play it so damn loud and clipped that it cracks and rattles even if the TV volume is way down. And the whole meaning of the commercial pisses me off. They don't ask for help, they demand it. It sounds as if you don't do your charity work with the United Way, then it isn't worth doing. They act like they are the only charity doing anything good and if you don't donate to them, then you are a piece of crap.

They have succeeded though- in making me hate the united way.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

That damn video game commercial with MR. T in it. I can't think of the name, something warlords. Anyway, its pretty annoying too.

worl of warcraft..... the night elf mohawk or some bullshit.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Archived