SBN 2010

sound xtreme

Anyone know if Meade will be there?

ive heard it could be a possiblility he will be there with rockford .... dont know if its true or not.

otherwise i got a start on my build today :)

and im down for best buy ;) only reason we got kicked from the mall was because of Joe :hairtrick: :01nocomment8so:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I got the word on Wed. that I'm being loaned a pair of large amps(12k+ each) by a good friend of mine who can't make SBN due to some $$ issues. I tossed him some cash to borrow the amps and told him if I break them I'll buy him new ones(I hope I don't since they are $2k+ each lol). Also will be adding another 300a alt, which should be here sometime mid next week.

So now I'll be running 2k+ to each woofer, so officially I'll be doing demos all weekend until all my recones are gone(I'll have 6 or more, basically however many I can get my hands on). I'll be at the Hilton and cruising around looking for all the SBN meet spots. If u see my Expo and want a demo just flag me down and I'll be more than obliged to do so. On the back hatch + windshield it has Extreme Measures Audio vinyl.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

we'll be there getting the rooms monday wooow!!! Look for the big black guys in the dedicated custom auto T-Shirts and we'll be at best buys where ever thats at up there!!! Only about 45mins away! Neither cadi or benz will be with me though =(! Dont trust the cadi and not enough room in the benz! Hoping to demo some of these insane cars and get alot of pics en videos!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

we'll be there getting the rooms monday wooow!!! Look for the big black guys in the dedicated custom auto T-Shirts and we'll be at best buys where ever thats at up there!!! Only about 45mins away! Neither cadi or benz will be with me though =(! Dont trust the cadi and not enough room in the benz! Hoping to demo some of these insane cars and get alot of pics en videos!!!

there will be a few :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Im already here guys waiting on you to get here....lol. I have a 3 bedroom place and only me and my girl stay here so let me know if somebody needs a place to stay? I'll hook ya up with a good deal....alot cheaper than a hotel thats if you can find one. Im about 15 minutes from the ocean center. Im also down for a good party!!!!! Just let me know!!!

Tony

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

Im already here guys waiting on you to get here....lol. I have a 3 bedroom place and only me and my girl stay here so let me know if somebody needs a place to stay? I'll hook ya up with a good deal....alot cheaper than a hotel thats if you can find one. Im about 15 minutes from the ocean center. Im also down for a good party!!!!! Just let me know!!!

Tony

PMD!!!!! im goin broke lol

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer