Sonic Electronix

Hey sup everyone?

just thought id see if i could get some opinions on a box design to fit 4 memphis 10's in the back seat of my 92 prelude. dont want to wall it off and would

really like them to fit out of the line of sight of my rear view. Any opinion would help. Oh and my head unit is a kenwood touchscreen with navi and my amp

is the Memphis 16-MCD1500, line driver is 16-VBF1 and i have a capacitor and an optima battery. 1/0 gauge wire. The demensions to work with are 39" long

about 24 to 28" tall and 18" deep or so!

Please help!

What model woofers are they?? Also I wouldn't expect someone to do a design for ya for free. But there are sum people on here that will do a nice design for a small fee.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

What model woofers are they? Also I wouldn't expect someone to do a design for you for free. But there are some people on here that will do a nice design for a small fee.

I'm no english teacher but I fixed what I know. :give_rose: lol j/k

OP - X2 what Mario said. Need woofer model.

Derp.

Just so you can get a better idea, the box i just built with 3 10's is 38.5w x 16h... sooo with your set up with the more height your able to work with you should be able to finagle another sub in

1206091052.jpg

1206091049.jpg

1206091051.jpg

Edited by slickemhoundd

"God's country is like Heaven, Cause you can drive like HELL!!"

carwash.gif

Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Hey sup everyone?

just thought id see if i could get some opinions on a box design to fit 4 memphis 10's in the back seat of my 92 prelude. dont want to wall it off and would

really like them to fit out of the line of sight of my rear view. Any opinion would help. Oh and my head unit is a kenwood touchscreen with navi and my amp

is the Memphis 16-MCD1500, line driver is 16-VBF1 and i have a capacitor and an optima battery. 1/0 gauge wire. The demensions to work with are 39" long

about 24 to 28" tall and 18" deep or so!

Please help!

Box would be around 7 cubic but what are you looking for? Seal or ported?

Sorry bout the delay fellas. Ireally cant use my back seat anyway because the front seat touches them so thats why i figure i can put it in the back seat and

utilize my trunk space for something alse. My subs are the memphis m1 dvc's. I really dont want the specific details on the box design like the demensions,

all i really want is to know if it would be better to have sealed or ported and what kind of port? sorry for any confusion i may have caused.

oh and all in one chamber or two or four. ya know!

Edited by gooooob

Sorry bout the delay fellas. Ireally cant use my back seat anyway because the front seat touches them so thats why i figure i can put it in the back seat and

utilize my trunk space for something alse. My subs are the memphis m1 dvc's. I really dont want the specific details on the box design like the demensions,

all i really want is to know if it would be better to have sealed or ported and what kind of port? sorry for any confusion i may have caused.

oh and all in one chamber or two or four. ya know!

Well ported is louder than sealed, but you will also require a slightly bigger box. There are quit a few different kind of ports you can use, I won't recommend any because IMO they are all personal preference, except I have heard aero's will help you gain a db or so. IMO I would put them all in 1 chamber.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

email memphis with the type of subs,the power you have(how you are gonna wire the subs),type of car it's going in,and the dimensions of the area you have for the box and what you want to do (sq or spl)and they should help you out with the dimensions and tuning(ported) of the box.that's what i did for the box in my trailblazer.needless to say i'm very pleased with the results.

'05 trailblazer

pioneer h/u

mb quart mids & hi's

4 memhis m class 10's svc ported

massive 800.4 and p1500.1 amps

big 3 upgrade w/1 run of 1/0 to amps

no sound deadning

145.6 at the kick spl