Sundown Audio

looking a good amp for my subs

kogwanted

hey guys i just got rid of my old crappy system which was 3 10'' pioneer premiers on a sony xplod 1200watt (not true wattage it was a first quick not thought out system lol) but i just bought two alpine type r 12''s in a box and the are the dual 4 ohm subs and i am wondering wat is the best amp to run these on im not to worried about price because i wana take my time with this project and people wonder why i bought type r 12''s if im tring to take my time and get a nice system and i say because i heard alpine type rs are a good bang for the buck and i got them at a ridiculously low price because my friend sold them to me because he needed college books and had no other place for money and he just got em one isnt even broke in but i also need to know what a good slot ported box i could get but i need a smaller one to fit in my 99 monte carlo thanks

I dont see anything wrong with type rs, except that most of the people use crappy boxes & amps to power em making them sound crappy. But i agree with above post on the audioque 1200d for the money, or for some more cash get a sundown 1000d

sorry if i dont use caps or mess up on spelling but im using my ipod right now.

Edited by iTech

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

o its fine thanks for the help so if i got the sundown 1000d and a pro box u think this shit would hit hard and i wna run at 1ohm to push these to get the most out of wat i have next year im getting new setup im thinking 2 fi btl 18s but ya i hope ill be happy with that