Jump to content

Slamology 2010


BigPimpin91

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah it will be there. It should be done in 3 weeks. And thanks bcp

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

I am staying at the Red Roof Inn it is 4 miles away from Fair Ground I believe.

I think I will put a piece of paper in the front window that will say

SMD Hotdog

Posted

My wife and I will be found drooling at the Hummer! Showed her some of your pics from your build and she was in awe over it. Cant wait to see it!

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

Lol no prob hummer cant wait to see this beast!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

So is everyone from here on smd meeting up somewhere to show off a lil bit or wht?? Im definitely going!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Posted

yeah all the locals chime in to let us no what's up :drinks:

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

I'll be there.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Posted

trying to make it..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Posted

Im down but the host hotel is booked..anything else close?

theres gonna be a long ass line for this one

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...