Trippi Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 I was looking foward to meeting a fellow TDHer soon bro me and bigpimp will still be there..unless we arent cool enough...thats fine! lol.. Me Damn it trippi. I was only goin because of u. I already bookd my room. There's a db drag in taylor michigan in july. U owe us one now. Mike singer and steve mick said they'd be there. Let me know Man I booked mine too, sucks for me too..I heard this show is nuts. Is the db drag in July a car show too? I'm more into car shows than just the spl contest. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
BigPimpin91 Posted June 7, 2010 Author Report Posted June 7, 2010 soon bro lol.. Man I booked mine too, sucks for me too..I heard this show is nuts. Is the db drag in July a car show too? I'm more into car shows than just the spl contest. Yes sir, it's not called the Motor City for no Reason. The show is in my own hometown. Beer's on me if you come, Trippi. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BeatBox Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 So what day is gonna be the better day to chill and hang out and demo and stuff? Sat or sun? I can only make it one day and I don't want it to be a flop x2 i was thinking sunday!
DCmagnum Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Yes sir, it's not called the Motor City for no Reason. The show is in my own hometown. Beer's on me if you come, Trippi. this ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
Trippi Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 no me gusta beer...but I love some jose cuervo..when is this here show bro? ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
BigPimpin91 Posted June 8, 2010 Author Report Posted June 8, 2010 no me gusta beer...but I love some jose cuervo..when is this here show bro? Got Text messaging? July 17th I believe. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Gotz1lung Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Josh and I will bring a TL fo sho in case others can't. 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
Hotdog Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Josh and I will bring a TL fo sho in case others can't. Good deal.. are you guys competing? Seems like a lot are going but not competing... I am competing. I wonder if we will see any 170db+ vehicles there I am thinking we will. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
dwright27 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Can't wait to meet everyone and hear their rides 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Crump Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 OK EVERYONE OUR TERMLAB WILL BE THERE for a small fee you can practice with it, we only have one mic, but we can do it friday night @ the walmart or w/e. If someone has a DC to AC adapter for a car or power inverter w/e if I can borrow it you can use the meter to practice for no price. This is just to plug in my laptop during the use of the meter. Hope to see everyone there, its only a week and a half away! Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.