Hotdog Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 I'll be there hotdog. Crump and I. Good deal,your staying at LaQuinta right and your going down Friday night?. I'll be at the Red Roof inn across the street, I wont be there until around 8:30pm for the registration Friday night though. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
BeatBox Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 At this show i have a better chance of bringing home a trophy then @ Slamology, dont think i'd stand a chance in bass race/db drag. I'll think about it though, So How many people are gonna show up/ be there on Sunday ? = put this if u'll be there sunday, I'll be driving a Stock 06 Impala SS with a T.D.H sticker on the back.
Hotdog Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 Friday --> Saturday --> Sunday --> (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
BeatBox Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 Friday --> Saturday --> Sunday --> Monday--> call off work
Hotdog Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 Monday--> call off work Already off on Mondays Normally work every Saturday...FTL but took this one off...FTW (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
dwright27 Posted June 14, 2010 Report Posted June 14, 2010 I work beside the airport and the more planes I watch take off the more nervous I get! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Socky Posted June 14, 2010 Report Posted June 14, 2010 Im going to be there wit my bro. hopefully to see all you for the first time Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
BigPimpin91 Posted June 14, 2010 Author Report Posted June 14, 2010 OK guys, here's the rundown. Still no second AudioPipe 3000D.... <_< So, my dealer is thinking of letting me use 2 of the 1500's for the show. So, either BigPimpin will be rolling with some hellified ghetto shit hooked up, or the set-up from two years ago. Either way, I'll be there. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Robert8252 Posted June 14, 2010 Report Posted June 14, 2010 Saturday = Sunday = @ bigpimpin. you need to get your shit fixed!!!! lol. I really want to see those HDC3's with their full potential!!!! 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BigPimpin91 Posted June 14, 2010 Author Report Posted June 14, 2010 Saturday = Sunday = @ bigpimpin. you need to get your shit fixed!!!! lol. I really want to see those HDC3's with their full potential!!!! It'll still do that 146 with shit as it is right now. LoL Come to the July Show in Taylor and you'll get the 6kw demo. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.