Guys from Ohio/Indiana/Michigan/Kentucky ENTER!

Wow man jumped right on it :clapping: Im in def.. I would like to help educate some local guys so they dont get ripped off from local shops. Ace and I both live in Indianpolis. We would like to bring car audio back to Indy. I know there is a few Indiana guys on SMD that we would like to meet. I would be willing to drive to meet a few guys. I would be interested in a local car audio club indy.

Wow man jumped right on it :clapping: Im in def.. I would like to help educate some local guys so they dont get ripped off from local shops. Ace and I both live in Indianpolis. We would like to bring car audio back to Indy. I know there is a few Indiana guys on SMD that we would like to meet. I would be willing to drive to meet a few guys. I would be interested in a local car audio club indy.

I loved the idea man. And i already had my website set up so i decided its easy enough to just make it a lil feeler to see if its worth getting another forum started just for this cause! I dont like to dilly dally when good plans are discussed ;)

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

one of my best friends own a shop so i wouldnt talk crap about shops haha. cuz i got the hook up lol. even though lately my builds have been done with other than dealer equipment

Hes not referring to all shops, but a lot of the shops in indy are questionable at best. But there are also some solid shops.

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

Archived