wilesH3 Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 Wow man jumped right on it Im in def.. I would like to help educate some local guys so they dont get ripped off from local shops. Ace and I both live in Indianpolis. We would like to bring car audio back to Indy. I know there is a few Indiana guys on SMD that we would like to meet. I would be willing to drive to meet a few guys. I would be interested in a local car audio club indy.
Ace Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Posted December 14, 2009 Wow man jumped right on it Im in def.. I would like to help educate some local guys so they dont get ripped off from local shops. Ace and I both live in Indianpolis. We would like to bring car audio back to Indy. I know there is a few Indiana guys on SMD that we would like to meet. I would be willing to drive to meet a few guys. I would be interested in a local car audio club indy. I loved the idea man. And i already had my website set up so i decided its easy enough to just make it a lil feeler to see if its worth getting another forum started just for this cause! I dont like to dilly dally when good plans are discussed aim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com
2000LaDe Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 one of my best friends own a shop so i wouldnt talk crap about shops haha. cuz i got the hook up lol. even though lately my builds have been done with other than dealer equipment
Ace Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Posted December 14, 2009 one of my best friends own a shop so i wouldnt talk crap about shops haha. cuz i got the hook up lol. even though lately my builds have been done with other than dealer equipment Hes not referring to all shops, but a lot of the shops in indy are questionable at best. But there are also some solid shops. aim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com
Torres Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 sounds pretty good. i joined. username is Torres. i woulda used exposport but...i think my truck is going to be on its last leg sooner or later lol and the name wouldnt apply anymore
Ace Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Posted December 14, 2009 haha thanks man.. very cool! aim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com
Bumpindemlowzz Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 i joined and i expect alot of competitions!!! 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Ace Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Posted December 14, 2009 the more users we have the better chance there is to have competitions and things like that. but we need a good following to get things rolling! aim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com
Ace Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Posted December 14, 2009 http://www.jbcarworks.com/index.php aim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.