Sonic Electronix

i vote 2 18 lvl5s i don't think there will be enough air space for 4 18s thats atleast 18-20 cubes :spiteful:

Yah but then i would be doing the same set up as big chris!

Theres 25 cubes at most... so im thinking 12 12"s =D

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

I vote for 10 of the IA 187's in a clam shell off of about 3500-4000rms, or if you wanna go bigger and spend a lil more you could use the same clamshell and do IA Lethal Injections with Double the power. One thing I also like is they can be tuned in the high 20's, for those lows.

This is a ported Clamshell BTW.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yah but then i would be doing the same set up as big chris!

Theres 25 cubes at most... so im thinking 12 12"s =D

I dont see what the big deal is? Not talkn shit but why are you so concerned that someone else allready did it? Im sure people have allready tried all of the options u put up their. U pry aint gunna run the same exact subs/amps and for that matter color of the car or anything?

Rebuild in progress...

I dont see what the big deal is? Not talkn shit but why are you so concerned that someone else allready did it? Im sure people have allready tried all of the options u put up their. U pry aint gunna run the same exact subs/amps and for that matter color of the car or anything?

The thing is these are ppl i kno en im not tryin to have the same thing as them i dont like being like everyone else!

IDC if other people i dont kno have close to the same set up!!! I just dont want to have the same as ppl i kno!!!

En i damn sure dont want the same set up as someone that tells me to my face they're coping me!!!

We already got plans going for the 12 12"s im gonna runs prs there not that power full but maxed out with 12 of em are still gonna be insane!!!

En it'll save some money meaning i can get done fast!!! Only have to get 8 more! En i want to keep as much as possible memphis!

I hope there gonna wam im not sure if the wall is gonna be ported or sealed for sure yet!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

The thing is these are ppl i kno en im not tryin to have the same thing as them i dont like being like everyone else!

IDC if other people i dont kno have close to the same set up!!! I just dont want to have the same as ppl i kno!!!

En i damn sure dont want the same set up as someone that tells me to my face they're coping me!!!

We already got plans going for the 12 12"s im gonna runs prs there not that power full but maxed out with 12 of em are still gonna be insane!!!

En it'll save some money meaning i can get done fast!!! Only have to get 8 more! En i want to keep as much as possible memphis!

I hope there gonna wam im not sure if the wall is gonna be ported or sealed for sure yet!!!

copier

jk

copier

jk

LMFAO! Yah well imma be insane wit 12 12"s lol =D!!!

Put the saturn outta bis lol!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

if u did 12 12s it would probably need to be sealed (no where to put a port).

u can run 8 or 9 12s ported off 1 big amp and it would be a lil roomier.

arnt the caddy devile and the lexus GS300 about the same size? cuz if im not mistaken frankie rio's running 12 12's in a clamshell box (obviously ported)

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived