Sonic Electronix

A installer around here is doing pretty much my set up in his ranger wile i kno he's not gonna be as loud as me when i'm finished i done want him to try en say i copied his ass b.c he'll finish before me!!! So to the point!!! I was thinking about 4 dc audio lvl4 18s in a diamond wall!!! This will be in my 96 deville my ??? is will it fit with the proper air space? i plan on have the wall as big as possible en still have my big ass beable to drive this thing lol! Same thing will still power them ill be running 2 ap3000s till i get the cash up for 2 mojo 4ks!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

2 18s is perfect for that car walled

he said..."I was thinking about 4 dc audio lvl4 18s in a diamond wall!!!" ;)

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

4 18's would only be possible if you started right at the b-pillar.

also i would choose a different amp/amps

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i think the room is there, if designed correctly

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

yea i agree. i asked him to get the max dimensions, so we can make it as big as possible. but he can still sit on the car comfortably.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived