IIght so my plan was to become nyman killer vol.2 after skittles(im kidding) good run nyman at least for u but that didnt work out considering i had my volume on 24 instead of 12 and my i pod was all the way up so when i clicked play 147.7 on the first note 41hz i think..

i felt stupid... i killed my self with a volume button imagine if i had a gun. oh well it was a fun show guys not bad for 2nd time in the lanes only got 139.9 qualifying run lol

look at them back windows gorilla almost kicked one out lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

psh... nobody beats nyman. :rolleyes:

haha yeah as u can see 139.4 to 139.5 he didnt want to murder me lol.. im having big issues with my deck its okay tho ill be gettin a new one soon

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I seem to break out A LOT in the first 5-10 seconds too! Lol

Usually if its a friend of mine in the lane next to me, the other will break out too, or vice versa. Easy wins are no fun!

i broke out on the first note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 10 seconds in is a good while i can keep it up there its just my vol 9 and 10 is like going from vol 1 to 5 at once so it kind of sucks

but yeah Nyman is a good friend of mine i should use that as an excuse lol

BUILDLOG

i broke out on the first note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By over 7 db haha

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

i broke out on the first note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 10 seconds in is a good while i can keep it up there its just my vol 9 and 10 is like going from vol 1 to 5 at once so it kind of sucks

but yeah Nyman is a good friend of mine i should use that as an excuse lol

sounds like your gain is high enough making it where your volume isnt linear.

i know in my experience, the higher the gain is set, [ specificaly above 1/2 ] the steeper the volume ramping is inbetween clicks.

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

that was awesome

you stopped playing for a long time and still came out with a 39.4

impressive

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

sounds like your gain is high enough making it where your volume isnt linear.

i know in my experience, the higher the gain is set, [ specificaly above 1/2 ] the steeper the volume ramping is inbetween clicks.

i dont think my gain is set high at all i got ken to set it for me to where my equipment wont get raped/clipped im tellin you its this deck zak heard it tweak out when we were coming back from stockton

BUILDLOG

that was awesome

you stopped playing for a long time and still came out with a 39.4

impressive

lol thanks??

but i tricked my self that's all that happen i knew where to keep the vol. at to get in the 39's its just that i was so zoned out instead of 12 i went double that haha as u can see after that note hit it went down real fast back to 30's haha

BUILDLOG