Need to know if my phone is tapped?

what a dick head.
your always talking some shit on someones thread.obviously your some e-thug/trying to hard/LOSER
you know what you really are a asshole on this forum, i have never seen one positive thing come out of your mouth, its always negativity and sarcasm....it would be cool if you were nice some of the time...but no your a dick 100% of the time...no reason for you to come in here like this and bitch about it, if you really didnt have anything nice to say did you have to hit the post button?? maybe you can thing about that next time and put down your "im a fuck-shit hat" before you comment

Gee thanks guys.

LOL this is just a funny place where I live and Watauga County,NC and my area are were once big places for Meth manufactering and unfortunetly its easyer to get that around here than pot and I have seen peoples lives get real screwed up with that stuff but there are a few that can maintain but usaully everyone that touches it for a decent amount of time gets everything screwed up in their lives.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I will never ever ever ever touch Xanax. My friend got put on it for panic attacks.

One night we went for a cruise. I was driving. He was acting weird. Stumbling around. Ripping shit out of packages at Walmart. So I dropped him off at his house. He seemed to have chilled out by that point.

I go home. Get a text about there being flowers on his bed. Then he said that he knew he was hallucinating and that was better than not realizing it. He said he was going to bed and I thought that was the end of it. Apparently he blacked out. At that point he swallowed the rest of the Xanax, which was roughly 50 quarter mill pills, drank the remaining 3/4 of a bottle of vodka, and swallowed another bottle of some other meds, cant remember what it was.

His dad heard him flipping shit out in the kitchen and caught him walking out the door keys in hand ready to go pick up his gf at 430 in the morning. He got his keys luckily.

But after seeing that there is no way in hell Im ever touching that shit.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

U said u live in a rural area right? chances are the clicking you hear is from poor connections on your phone lines. I have several friends who do nothing wrong at all, and their phones do the same thing.

I understand your paranoia but honestly, u cant change what you did in the past, but you do control your future. if you know that certain people are up to no good, stay away from them. I have several people in my past who i try to distance myself from because of their choices, and i would recommend doing the same.

and to the negative nancys on here...SHUT THE FUCK UP. you wouldnt think it was funny if you asked for help and got feedback like that. next time you wanna post something rude and negative, do us all a favor and tie a plastic bag around your head first.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

U said u live in a rural area right? chances are the clicking you hear is from poor connections on your phone lines. I have several friends who do nothing wrong at all, and their phones do the same thing.

I understand your paranoia but honestly, u cant change what you did in the past, but you do control your future. if you know that certain people are up to no good, stay away from them. I have several people in my past who i try to distance myself from because of their choices, and i would recommend doing the same.

and to the negative nancys on here...SHUT THE FUCK UP. you wouldnt think it was funny if you asked for help and got feedback like that. next time you wanna post something rude and negative, do us all a favor and tie a plastic bag around your head first.

Thanks for the info man, the clicking was something that I never noticed before. Its easy to seperate myself from most of them but this one women has seamed to have gotten obsessed with me and I haven't been able to break my ties with her. Treat her good, treat her bad, no more sex and she is still persistent.

I need to take off in a minute but thanks for your help guys.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

i was thinking the same thing LOL :D ISO, you ok bro?

You being a busy man I always appreciate when you hop into one of my threads.

Overall I'm good, just getting things back in order as far as life goes. LOL I slipped and fell and just picking myself up again.

Out of the 1000 emails you get a day is there any chance you got one from me with an attachment on it.

It was just a simple RF Power wallpaper I made for myself and thought you might like it too.

Terryswork001.png

lol is my audio system tapped?Rofl this is some halarious stuff :01nocomment8so: i was just joking to quote no affense peeps

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Unless your a well known drug dealer, or a murderer for hire your phone isn't tapped. Sorry your just not that important -Edit Neither am i :(

This ^^

Unless you are really bringing in some serious money then no one is tapping your phone and even then I doubt it unless someone dropped your name.. But all calls are monitored through the Patriot Act and get recorded if key words are said. You really just need to take a deep breath and chill out, stop being so paranoid for no reason.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I ain't gonna be nice like everyone else. You're obviously a crackhead/tweaker/LOSER. The cops don't give a shit bout you, especially in a small town. You don't think the cops know who's up to no good in a small town? Get off the dope kid. I want to punch you. What a fucking waste of a thread.

Hey there jerkface, give the guy a break. He said he had some emotional issues and is on medication.

Tweaker or not, it takes some balls and some trust to come on here and ask us for help and it is entertaining, or at least it was... until you showed up.

I really want to know more about those phone #'s people talked about. I see they are all over the web and I wonder how legit they are or what they do. Apparently they go somewhere, they aren't disco... hmmm.

I demand a snopes.com investigation. This thread is full of win, don't listen to this internet tuffguy.

images-1.jpg

I ain't gonna be nice like everyone else. You're obviously a crackhead/tweaker/LOSER. The cops don't give a shit bout you, especially in a small town. You don't think the cops know who's up to no good in a small town? Get off the dope kid. I want to punch you. What a fucking waste of a thread.

that comment was COMPLETELY uncalled for.

but iso glad your doing better, xanax is some fucked up shit

BTW did you call any of those numbers that where posted?

2000 chevy blazer

Avic n1

Hey there jerkface, give the guy a break. He said he had some emotional issues and is on medication.

Tweaker or not, it takes some balls and some trust to come on here and ask us for help and it is entertaining, or at least it was... until you showed up.

I really want to know more about those phone #'s people talked about. I see they are all over the web and I wonder how legit they are or what they do. Apparently they go somewhere, they aren't disco... hmmm.

I demand a snopes.com investigation. This thread is full of win, don't listen to this internet tuffguy.

that comment was COMPLETELY uncalled for.

but iso glad your doing better, xanax is some fucked up shit

BTW did you call any of those numbers that where posted?

Thanks guys and no I didn't try any of the phone numbers. If there was an easy or fairly common method to find this out I'm sure different people would have posted multiple messages that all sounded similar in the way finding out would work.

Thanks to alot of you guys.

Terryswork001.png

Archived