Second Skin Audio

bass race? bad thing too turn it up???why

there is plenty of people in the high 50's with 1 solo x 18 and im sure also 60's there might be a few.. i would have to research a little bit..

lol well i know you were kidding anyway about the noob shit but you should try bass raciing its fun

and i was just saying because the shows i go to the highest anybody hits is a 58.7 or so and only time u will really see high 60's and shit is like world finals and what not. im not too expert in this so most of your questions r mine too lol.. but i research every now and then so i can back my self up at times

yea im not very good in the area of bassracing thats my weakest point "the ropes". im deff gunna try a bass race but im from michigan and i have no idea where they'd have one of those. and how good are the rewards?

solo x highest ive seen was 154 with like 7k continous and a super complicated box.

what u runnin and what amp? 147 on accedent is nice lol

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

yea im not very good in the area of bassracing thats my weakest point "the ropes". im deff gunna try a bass race but im from michigan and i have no idea where they'd have one of those. and how good are the rewards?

solo x highest ive seen was 154 with like 7k continous and a super complicated box.

what u runnin and what amp? 147 on accedent is nice lol

yeah check out competition corner and see if they have any near u or driving distance.. and rewards are just to have fun trophies points for next events etc etc..not sure if they ever involve money and rings and what not.. but its all about going out there and having fun bro..

here is my build u can see everything im runnin cept the amp thats chanign to a atomic 7k hopefully soon

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

show love!

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yeah check out competition corner and see if they have any near u or driving distance.. and rewards are just to have fun trophies points for next events etc etc..not sure if they ever involve money and rings and what not.. but its all about going out there and having fun bro..

here is my build u can see everything im runnin cept the amp thats chanign to a atomic 7k hopefully soon

show love!

dude i loveeee those subs they r so sexy!!! ur gunna throw 3.5k rms on each?

yeah i could see myself going to a comp...sitting there, prolly with an ounce lol, enjoying all the attention on my system like tha ham i am lol :give_rose:

only 1 in mich?!?!! ffffssss how lame is lame? and can i hava link?

Edited by solosickness

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

dude i loveeee those subs they r so sexy!!! ur gunna throw 3.5k rms on each?

yeah i could see myself going to a comp...sitting there, prolly with an ounce lol, enjoying all the attention on my system like tha ham i am lol :give_rose:

only 1 in mich?!?!! ffffssss how lame is lame? and can i hava link?

thanx.. but 3.5 yes hoping one day to throw 5kw at each woofer.. they are only seeing like 1500 each right now and laughing at it lol

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

there is plenty of people in the high 50's with 1 solo x 18 and im sure also 60's there might be a few.. i would have to research a little bit..

lol well i know you were kidding anyway about the noob shit but you should try bass raciing its fun

and i was just saying because the shows i go to the highest anybody hits is a 58.7 or so and only time u will really see high 60's and shit is like world finals and what not. im not too expert in this so most of your questions r mine too lol.. but i research every now and then so i can back my self up at times

Please show me the plenty of people doing high 150s w/ a single Solo 18, let alone doing 160s... Now you're just talking out of your ass.

Also no one has done a legal bassrace beyond like 162 or so... There's only been like 5 guys who have ever done a 159.9 legal score and around that same number that can do a 160+ bassrace in the world.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah breaking a 150 on a burp would be very hard for a single SOLO X, And bassracing above 149.9 even harder.

Bass Race takes an average score over 30 seconds of playing music.

You have a target score for that class.

So if you are targeting in the 139.9 class you have to get as close to 139.9 as possible without going over.

Its not about being loudest, its about being loud with control.

If you tie, you go through tie breakers, you will just keep going until one person finally wins. You arent supposed to flip a coin, thats actually against the rules sort of.

The loudest 2 bass racers are Bob Perillo and the A-team. I know Bob had 9 T3 audio TSNS 15s, with about 180,000w.

And he was bass racing 162 dB.

So with a single Solo X I would say you should shoot for the 139.9 class.

Its like bracket racing, Cant jump the gun on the start, and cant overshoot the target.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

yeah breaking a 150 on a burp would be very hard for a single SOLO X, And bassracing above 149.9 even harder.

Bass Race takes an average score over 30 seconds of playing music.

You have a target score for that class.

So if you are targeting in the 139.9 class you have to get as close to 139.9 as possible without going over.

Its not about being loudest, its about being loud with control.

If you tie, you go through tie breakers, you will just keep going until one person finally wins. You arent supposed to flip a coin, thats actually against the rules sort of.

The loudest 2 bass racers are Bob Perillo and the A-team. I know Bob had 9 T3 audio TSNS 15s, with about 180,000w.

And he was bass racing 162 dB.

So with a single Solo X I would say you should shoot for the 139.9 class.

Its like bracket racing, Cant jump the gun on the start, and cant overshoot the target.

DAMN u got a a vid of that

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

DAMN u got a a vid of that

There is a bunch of vids on you tube

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion