Second Skin Audio

How to?

BeatBox

I checked around in the subwoofer/enclosure topics and didnt see anything. Im making my speaker box and wanna kno whats the best way to get the speaker wire into the speakers? any help would be appreciated. THANKS

Easiest would be drill a small hole run your wires through then silicone the gaps.

Next, and probably the best and most cost effective, is depending on how many coils you have use bolts and nuts.

So if you have 2 dual 2 ohms coils you would want 4 bolts then on the inside of the box you connect a coil to each bolt, on the outside then you can connect the bolts via wire and ringterminals to achieve whichever ohm load you are seeking.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I C im prob gonna run with the nuts and bolts. The thickness/lenght dont change anything right? as far as ohm load.

yeah run bolts and nut and use lockwashers on the inside so when you go tighten the outside wires on box they wont spin and i put silicone in the hole as well and it should hold it.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Easiest would be drill a small hole run your wires through then silicone the gaps.

I do this all the time and never had issuses. The nuts are bolts look more clean but just extra money to spend.

I just ran the wire out the port haha Before I've used terminal cups, but I didn't have one for this box when I built it.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Just wire it straight through a small hole in the back or side.. Drill a hole just large enough for the wire to fit through and silicone around the wire once it's run through. Make sure to have it be the appropriate length, plus a little extra.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

any particular bolts guys? or what is the best to use?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived