when cleaning my IAC, do i have to remove anything or take out any parts? my intake hose is connected to the iac i think and the other end of the hose is a black plastic box.

i dont even know wheres the EGR :\\\

im not sure! its your car i cant see it infront of me.. google it, search up on forums, look at pictures, get a repair manual!!

It shuts on and off im getting my system finished then fixing the rest because i have basic traning so its going to just sit around for a little till i can drive again

in my parents car some times it wouldent shift into OD.. 2 weeks later the trans. took a shit, changed the filter and fluid and got antoher day and a half out of it. then had to throw in a new trans..

in the truck.. rear end exploded.. took the trans. with it... droppe din a turbo 350. and i love it other then the fact theres no OD so that means no highway miles!

i think my IAC valve is dirty and needs cleaning. can someone tell me how to clean it?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

locate the part... remove it.. spray it with thottle body cleaner

the iac valve has a hose connected to it right? i remove the hose and spray?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

It could need a tune-up, it could be that your pcv valve isn't in all the way...your IAC might be just parts of it. Having a car from 1993, it could be numerous things...from injectors, to fuel filter, etc etc. I hate to say it, but man take it in and be prepared for a rape. (rape is the word of the night)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

It could need a tune-up, it could be that your pcv valve isn't in all the way...your IAC might be just parts of it. Having a car from 1993, it could be numerous things...from injectors, to fuel filter, etc etc. I hate to say it, but man take it in and be prepared for a rape. (rape is the word of the night)

yeah maybe but i first want to clean out my throttle body and get a new intake hose or seal up the tear with epoxy?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

yeah maybe but i first want to clean out my throttle body and get a new intake hose or seal up the tear with epoxy?
Is the tear between the mass airflow sensor and the intake? It's probably your problem if it is.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

Is the tear between the mass airflow sensor and the intake? It's probably your problem if it is.

i will take pictures of it later on today or tomorrow. will epoxy work?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Archived