SMD SUBS ARE HERE! INSTALLED! PG7

Hey Steve, I tried to PM you about getting a demo, but of course your PM settings wont allow just anyone to PM you.

I wouldn't mind taking one for the team, especially since were pretty close, same town ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I've been really excited about this whole process about your new subs and their design and have really enjoyed getting to watch you get them and install them.

Steve thanks for sharing this with all of us! :D

HA HA yes I have paid more attention to detail this time. LOL :rofl:

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I wanted to know if you will be doing any testing to find your impedance rise with the new subs and power output from one of your T2500.1s after the subs break in some?

Will you let us know if any of the T2500.1s go into protect or do you feel RF anticipated .7 nominal ohm loads when they designed these amps?

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

THOSE SUBS ARE SICK

they make the old ones look like tweets

your almost at 2m views on your channel (congrats)

check out the total upladed views............. thats 34 million wow

(latest stats)

Name:steve

Channel Views:1,924,154

Total Upload Views:34,204,247

Last Sign In:3 hours ago

Subscribers:31,940

if steve sells his btls ill buy them in a heart beat

you and the 50,000 others (me being one) in line LOL :hairtrick:

he claims a 137db............ prob feels like 150 + with a MLB player hittin you in the back of the head LOL

Edited by CLNFREAK

Hey Steve, I tried to PM you about getting a demo, but of course your PM settings wont allow just anyone to PM you.

I wouldn't mind taking one for the team, especially since were pretty close, same town ;-)

u and i both mayne

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I wanted to know if you will be doing any testing to find your impedance rise with the new subs and power output from one of your T2500.1s after the subs break in some?

Will you let us know if any of the T2500.1s go into protect or do you feel RF anticipated .7 nominal ohm loads when they designed these amps?

Unless I missed something, the 0.7 is the DCR of the coil, not the impedance. They are still Dual 1 ohm or Dual 2 ohm nominal impedance subs.

Man Steve - Love the pics with them sitting with the BTL's. Anyone that has owned a BTL now knows just how crazy these subs must look in person!

Brian

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.