Jump to content

Soundstream BX10 Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor


alman101

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have one a bx-12.waht typd of music do you listen to?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

do you listen to spanish music cause they are good for that or if your lookin to use it for a line driver it works okay but I would would just use a bass knob

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted
do you listen to spanish music cause they are good for that or if your lookin to use it for a line driver it works okay but I would would just use a bass knob

This cause if all you do is listen to rap then it wont do you really good.It'll help like on a very few songs of rap but thats it.I mean on spanish songs it'll make it sound like some young jeezy lol.and it'll help like on songs that have no bass like say micheal jackson or some frank sinatra.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

i remember back in the day, they would use the epicenter on the mid bass. i never try it on the mids, had mine on four 12's and i only adds bass to songs that was taken out during recording. old songs are the best to use this on. Like Toni Braxton, Tupac, Rick James and so-on and so- on

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

Posted

OMG! just hooked the thing up and ohhhh man.... does it help... my ears are ringing after 1 song, and after 3 I'm gettin a headache... and thats never happened before.

this thing is deff worth the $60...

alexman101_PSN2.jpg
Posted

I dunno, I turned all the setting to MAX, then left the bass nob on MIN, and omg it just sounds louder, I believe it makes the signal better also

then, turned the bass nob to MAX, only sounds good to songs with no bass.

So my findings are:

If you listen to ROCK or RAP, turn all the settings up, and leave the bass nob on MIN

If you listen to anything else with little or no bass, leave the bass nob on MAX

alexman101_PSN2.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...