Woohoo! New 37" HDTV Panasonic Viera

I just came back from Conns and got a Panasonic Viera, and it is amazing!! :wub:

It comes with an iPod dock to play music, vids, etc. I just got done playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and it looks amazing!, I can't wait to get HDMI connected!

Here are some specs @ Amazon Panasonic Viera 37" X1 Series

Final point is this television is great, iPod dock is amazing, screen is clear, for the price it can't be beat.

BTW, does anyone know of any good sites or eBay sellers that sale good quality HDMI cables.?? :help: Thanks,

Packaging

Viera006.jpg

Viera001.jpg

Viera002.jpg

iPod Dock :P

Viera004.jpg

Viera005.jpg

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

My dad got a 42" Viera Plasma a year or two ago, its great...except for the speakers, they are shitty IMO. To solve that we just connected it to his Bose CD Stereo and play it through AUX and it that difference is like night and day.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

My dad got a 42" Viera Plasma a year or two ago, its great...except for the speakers, they are shitty IMO. To solve that we just connected it to his Bose CD Stereo and play it through AUX and it that difference is like night and day.

That's what people said in the reviews I read about the t.v. But honestly I haven't had any issues with the sound being to low or anything. Surround sound will prolly be added later though lol.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i used to sell tv's and i wont lie your gona need a monster HDMI cable and it can be about 60-120$ but its one of the best out there

LOL. 100% wrong. I would never in my life buy a Monster HDMI cable. The markup on them is outrageous. 95% of people will do just fine with a cheap HDMI cable from a place like Monoprice. All my cables are from Monoprice and one of the is a 15 footer and it works 100% fine. Sure, Monster cables are better, but not nearly worth the money. I'll put my $5 monoprice cables against a $100 Monster cable any day of the week.

If someone was looking for high quality that are better than Monster for less money, I'd recommend BlueJeansCable.com

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M