Sonic Electronix

Want to get my blow through done but gotta get my aftermarket body parts and paint done first. Hope it all comes together. Want to be able to 150's at or below 30-35hz

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I'm content enough with my current system.... I'm focusing on getting either a Camaro LS1 with full bolt ons and a 150 shot of nitrous....or getting a Honda Hatch and doing a built h22 turbo.

stick with a b series and i just want to get my truck on the road.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Already paid for but waiting on delivery of 6 15" IA DPs, adding another AB 400.1, and build below the window line tuned in the 32-34hz w/ 3 10" aeros... As far as scores, I'm looking for a 156 @ dash in the high 30s/low 40s range, 155 streetbeat, 53 bassrace(running 149.9 all season), and doing a 150+ from 25-50hz.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

58 from 25-50

bass race 163

burp a 64

thats a good goal for me.

and finally do the system in my MBZ

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I would like to get a job and start on my next build of 4 Alpine Type R 12s with an AudioQue 2200d amp..but I will need a blazer first

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Archived