Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn those look sick! I love the DD midbass drivers, how do they sound?

I have no clue yet, they've never seen power yet, been working on getting everything done, so I can bolt everything up, but I've heard they're monsters.

Posted

specs on the midbass in the kicks:

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/woofers.asp?series=W6.5

specs on the comps in the doors:

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/components.asp?series=C

I think the comps and midbass sell for about $200 a set.

Yes, I did the glassing of the screen on the dash a while ago, but just redid it now that I found the SEM paint to match the factory texture.

Posted

specs on the midbass in the kicks:

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/woofers.asp?series=W6.5

specs on the comps in the doors:

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/components.asp?series=C

I think the comps and midbass sell for about $200 a set.

Yes, I did the glassing of the screen on the dash a while ago, but just redid it now that I found the SEM paint to match the factory texture.

that screen looks factory, real nice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...