Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for the compliments. I finally decided to go ahead and do everything in my car up right, and exactly what I want, no matter how long it takes.

people saying the work looks nice is what keeps me going through all the long hours of sanding, which I hate with a passion.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

those look sick dude!

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Posted

i brt ypou lie those DD's front stage

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I actually got to try out the DD front stage, and to say the least, I was very disappointed. The woofers sounded decent, but the crossovers were terrible, and the tweeters should be burned and never used again.

I have since replaced them with CDT M6's and CDT HD components, and couldn't be happier.

Posted

Thanks guys. The paint is Nissan Super Black from the Skyline and Silvia with a bit of HOK White Ice in the high solids clear. Absolutely the blackest black I've seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...