PUNKYOU007 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Yeah, little kids shit seems to be more concentrated. Old people shit though... that stuff is just sour and tangy and the worst. oh man thats bad, those are tastes not smells :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
magnumxlwa11 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Okay, I work at a grocery store as a grocery clerk, meaning i stock shelves and condition the store up.But today, I experienced something I never thought I would have to experience in my life. My manager got a call from someone at customer service to go clean something up in the woman's bathroom. I thought maybe like some piss on the floor or some other women shit. But When I was heading in there I get a notice from the lady at customer service saying I should wear gloves, I ask why and she responds with, "it's a girl's panties". I'm like what the fuck, I'm not even the janitor and i'm cleaning up some chicks britches. So I get some gloves and head in for my dirty deed. I yell, "hello, is anyone in there", to make sure I don't scare any ladies and then I head in after no response. I look in the first stall, no panties, second stall, no panties, and then I open up the third stall I look down and see this pair of white underwear with a shit stain on it. I'm like okay, not too bad, so I reach down and pick it up and i'm like what the fuck, this is heavy! I Look down and there is a huge freaking turd in it, not just a little shard or a stain, a huge turd that looks like it came out of the ass of bigfoot himself. I ran over to the trash can and threw that thing in there. I walked out of the restroom and felt like I was going to throw up. It is by far the nastiest thing I've seen in my life and i'm very scared to do any more cleanups in the women's bathroom. I Had no idea that there were people out there that would seriously take a shit in there pants and just leave their underwear there. I knew women did some seriously screwed up things in the bathroom but I think this is way out of line. lololol wtf wtf wtff WTF!! man.. i think i just died a little bit on the inside.. Jvc Arsenal KD-A815 Kicker Wiring Big 3 Upgrade Optima Yellowtop Kinetik HC1800 Stinger 15f Hybrid Capacitor 18" Kicker Solo x Kicker zx2500.1 Custom Box Full Custom Mids/Highs Setup
Gotloud555 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Haha! THat happens at Wal-mart store near to me. Someone took a huge Sh*t in the changing room. It was nasty as hell when you open the door.
amazinblazin10 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 damn, this sounds like a SHITTY situation lol, i've never had to clean up shit but it happens at my work every now and then. 1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D Jenson XA2250 2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55 3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit MB Quart FWA 160 components up front
z_ro Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 when i used to work at academy we had a customer take a shit so big i swear it made a coke can look small. I could NOT comprehend how something that big could come out of a human. Well the managers obviously were not gonna clean it up so they had 5 of us decide who was going to. We all paper rock scissored and luckily i was first out. The guy who did it had to put several gloves on and then wrapped his arm with a big garbage bag and had to mash it up with his hands so it could flush... I NEVER heard anyone gag so loud or so much in my life. Just so you know we did not have any toilet brushes in the store and he broke two rulers trying to break it up. Most disgusting thing ever. just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
LOOKINFORSPL? Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Okay, I work at a grocery store as a grocery clerk, meaning i stock shelves and condition the store up.But today, I experienced something I never thought I would have to experience in my life. My manager got a call from someone at customer service to go clean something up in the woman's bathroom. I thought maybe like some piss on the floor or some other women shit. But When I was heading in there I get a notice from the lady at customer service saying I should wear gloves, I ask why and she responds with, "it's a girl's panties". I'm like what the fuck, I'm not even the janitor and i'm cleaning up some chicks britches. So I get some gloves and head in for my dirty deed. I yell, "hello, is anyone in there", to make sure I don't scare any ladies and then I head in after no response. I look in the first stall, no panties, second stall, no panties, and then I open up the third stall I look down and see this pair of white underwear with a shit stain on it. I'm like okay, not too bad, so I reach down and pick it up and i'm like what the fuck, this is heavy! I Look down and there is a huge freaking turd in it, not just a little shard or a stain, a huge turd that looks like it came out of the ass of bigfoot himself. I ran over to the trash can and threw that thing in there. I walked out of the restroom and felt like I was going to throw up. It is by far the nastiest thing I've seen in my life and i'm very scared to do any more cleanups in the women's bathroom. I Had no idea that there were people out there that would seriously take a shit in there pants and just leave their underwear there. I knew women did some seriously screwed up things in the bathroom but I think this is way out of line. lololol I need a new job, one with this much adventure, that bitch is probably reading this forum laughing her ass off. is the pay worth the shit you deal with???lmaoftw
eliassami5 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 HAha ur complaining about that?? I work at a grocery store also as a courtesy clerk and one time this husky Asian man comes running up to me in a hurry and asks me where the bathroom was, i pointed him in the direction and he ran there with one hand on his ass. Not 10 min later i hear some complaints about the womens bathroom needing cleaning and whatnot but i brush it off cuz ppl always complain about the littlest things. At the time i didnt put two and two together cuz ppl were complaining about the womens bathroom and not the mens, which is where i thought the Asian man ran into. 5 min later my manager comes up to me and quietly tells me that theres a clean up in the womens bathroom..im like ok..is it bad? He nods his head and walks away. So i go in there to take a look.........and im fucking HORRIFIED. This Asian man must have pulled his pants down..turned around...and FUCKING EXPLODED. There was shit all over the walls up to about 4 feet, shit all over the bottom of the toilet..shit BEHIND the fucking toilet, shit on the floor, shit on the sink, but there was NO shit in the fucking toilet itself!! I was like...WHAT THE HELL! i walked out gagging and all the produce guys were laughing their asses off (the public toilets are in the back room where all the produce prepping gets done). I was pissed but i had to clean it up, so i came back with a face mask...disinfecting spray in one hand, and Lysol air sanitizer in the other..i sprayed that whole damn bathroom down. I was scard for life.. 91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep Just Empty Every Pocket 96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x [sPL_4_U] HiFonics - Alpine Pioneer - Clarion Infinity - Kicker KnuKonceptz
Decaf Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 curveball being thrown honestly im so used to baby chit of all kinds and smells i doubt it would really do much to see it in the bathroom try seeing a crotch full of it from back to belly button, lol blood is blood, chit is chit... plug ur nose and move to the left
Dan208 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 honestly im so used to baby chit of all kinds and smells i doubt it would really do much to see it in the bathroomtry seeing a crotch full of it from back to belly button, lol Yep, been there, done that. I don't usually have a weak stomach, but my daughter has had some shits that have damn near made me projectile vomit. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Blazerslapp Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Yep, been there, done that. I don't usually have a weak stomach, but my daughter has had some shits that have damn near made me projectile vomit. /agreed to the other people that is some nasty chit funny tho gave me a good laugh rofl 2-SSA EVIL 18's American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5 Mechman 370amp Alt 6-XS Power D3100's 4th Order B-Piller Wall 3-AP2004's 1-APMini1200.4 4-AP 8's 8-DB Drive S3 6.5's 4-Selenium Tweets 2-DB Drive Super Tweets YouTube- HatrixCOD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.