my girls hidin something!

she kinda looks like a pre boob job kendra wilkenson...whom is hot to me. i know they say you cant judge a book by its cover but the story and the pics of her just point to cheater to me.

OT: i was going to say that too :lol:

back on topic: its a tough choice you got here. good luck in whatever decision you do mang

Team Bass-Hz

dude, the longer you stay with her, the more it'll hurt. trust me. it sounds as if you already don't trust her, and if you can't trust her, you will question EVERYTHING she does. don't drive yourself crazy man. if you love her, let her go. i know it sounds crazy, but if she's interested in someone else's goodies, you can't hold her. just do yourself a favor and cut her loose.

Corporal, USMC

bone her 1 last time while still naked tell her its over and get the frag out and then bone her sister or best friend. end it soon to save u the heartache in the end.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Bitch! you already knew what it was

Whats a dogg like me going to do with your love

I drive it down the street tied to my bumper

I don't care how fine she is

I am trying to dump her

I already fucked her

You need to get on bitch and find you a sucker

in the trunk?

there are too many replies to go through and read what has been said, but all i know is this: if there is nothing going on behind your back, there is no reason to hide a damn thing. hiding anything jus shows that there is risk she is taking, and she doesnt want to be caught

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Dump the chick, but play your cards right man, let her go free, but be friends an bang her when your on a drought man you 2 shared somthing at a time, you will always have a step above many others. If you fight over her you lose all chance, nobody is sayin you cant keep tappin that, but it shouldnt be more then that if she is cheating.

been together for a while, hard to just dump her. went to her house today she said she had deleted all her contacts(guys) from her phone last night which i saw this morning that she did. her sister said the dudes always tryin to talk to her but she ignores him. like her sister didnt even know about the fight till this morning soo i think what shes sayin is the truth shes been honest with me all the time she has never hid anything else maybe this time he was actually just talkin to her and she didnt want to seem rude shes got a good heart and all... but regardless ima stay with her till/or if she ever cheats on me after i find out she has bang her one last time bust off in her face and take her momas china tea set. bitch aint gonna see it commin

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

99% of the people said to dumb her.

do you wanna die a thousands deaths?killing yourself inside.

well no one has said to check the bitch,whys that?

do what you say,and mean it

when she was talking to this guy before....was that before you 2 go together?

women have a 3rd eye,always lookin out for something better

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Archived