my girls hidin something!

It seems like either your being paranoid (ive been guilty of that....) or she has something to hide. If my girl did that, i wouldnt talk to her about it, i would talk to whoever she has been "talking" to! Girls, especially if they know they are hot, have a tendency to seek attention, everyone knows that! So, its up to you to decide (1) if you trust her hangin with another dude while still being FAITHFUL or (2) go beat the brakes off that dude then bang her sister (if she has one that is of age) or her best friend. Option (2) is only if she actually cheated on you, if not... then apologize for being an ass about it. This is what i did when i was in your spot!

99% of the people said to dumb her.

do you wanna die a thousands deaths?killing yourself inside.

well no one has said to check the bitch,whys that?

do what you say,and mean it

when she was talking to this guy before....was that before you 2 go together?

women have a 3rd eye,always lookin out for something better

naw we werent together

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

It seems like either your being paranoid (ive been guilty of that....) or she has something to hide. If my girl did that, i wouldnt talk to her about it, i would talk to whoever she has been "talking" to! Girls, especially if they know they are hot, have a tendency to seek attention, everyone knows that! So, its up to you to decide (1) if you trust her hangin with another dude while still being FAITHFUL or (2) go beat the brakes off that dude then bang her sister (if she has one that is of age) or her best friend. Option (2) is only if she actually cheated on you, if not... then apologize for being an ass about it. This is what i did when i was in your spot!

ahaha number 2 and 3 sound like an option...... not number 1 id get the baby powder and pimp slap da hoe

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

IMO it sounds like your a little jealous.... If you can't trust your significant other there ain't no hope.

She deleted all of her guys' numbers from her phone, did you delete the chicks numbers from your phone? Make it even don't try to control her like that. Thats what makes a chick leave a dude and get with someone that is trusting.

So if she cheats on you 'again' your gonna commit robbery by stealing her Mom's China set???? :01nocomment8so:

What does her Mom have anything to do with her wanting someone better or more trusting.

Beating other dudes ass would be a waste of time IMO. Dude could retaliate and fuck your car, home up and even jack your system.

Just sit and talk with this lady about your true emotions. Let it out bro, tell her what she means to you... Like Mellow said, if you feel for her and dump her you will be dying a 1000 deaths inside... Shit sucks, yeah you'll get over it but still....

Derp.

Hell no fuck the hell out of her and kick her to the street's. Sorry but i was engaged and had the same thing happen to me. I kick the guy's ass and fuck her and then told her in front of her father that she haves two day's to get her shit out of my house. Oh i forgot to mention that i work for her father and that the other guy also did. Hey it's going to hurt like fuck but i know if i would have seen them in my house and fucking in my bed i would be in jail doing 25 to Life.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man,

Time to man up and hit her up and him at the same time maybe a man to man. Also let him know that if he tex her or call's her your going to fuk him up!

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drop her like its hot man. Shady bitches lead to nothing but trouble my man. i remember it got to a point with my last girl where, even though i didnt have proof she cheated on me, it was just so shady that i just fucked her n broke up, then fucked her best friend (while she was in the same house, it was a party). needless to say, felt DAMN good after all that :D

lance2.png

I'm all for fighting if the situation calls for it... But put yourself in this dude's shoes for a minute, he's just trying to get some pussy. Just dump the broad and find someone new, it's not like she's the only one around. There are soo many females out there, so stressing over one that might be cheating on you and acts shady like this isn't worth it. Think about it like this, is a possibly cheating girlfriend worth catching a charge for if you go fight this guy. Hell imagine how it will look if he puts a whooping on your ass, you both go to jail, and then he takes your girl. Hahahaha

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived