my girls hidin something!

just wait, the lies will catch up sooner or later. and you can find out where he lives just get the number off her cell and google it. anyway, yeah seems shaddy so i would look out about it. practice up on ur fighting skills so you can wip his ass if you catch them doing anything.

or white pages reverse look up, here is a trick i learned from a cheating hoe,the truth is in the ringtones, that special guy on the side gets the obvious jodi ringtone. and you right just watch ad the lies will will hang her real good.set back and watch her fuck up,cause if you keep asking she will keep lying, just my few pennies

she hasnt cheated on me i know that for a fact. her mom only lets me come over not even her girl friends and shes not allowed to go out with out me.. its not about cheating she wont cheat its the fact that she was probably sexting or w.e the fuck that shit is called. thats what pissed me off... and i dont give a fuck bout a charge.. in hamilton i swear the cops dont give a shit about anything other than pushin weight.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

she hasnt cheated on me i know that for a fact. her mom only lets me come over not even her girl friends and shes not allowed to go out with out me.. its not about cheating she wont cheat its the fact that she was probably sexting or w.e the fuck that shit is called. thats what pissed me off... and i dont give a fuck bout a charge.. in hamilton i swear the cops dont give a shit about anything other than pushin weight.

:01nocomment8so: never underestimate the woman,guys help me out. i found out the hard way,if its not about cheating what is it about. remember woman are sneaky as hell,just give her enough rope to hang herself with

remember the old saying...the more rules you/her mom make for her, the more appealing breaking them will be. telling her she cant go out without you and her mom not letting anyone else over isnt gonna make anything better.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

just get her pregnant then no guy will want her

that would be dumb,because id still bone,and bust all in it haha!

just to show thats not the right decision!wat about after she has the baby and gets her body back?aint going to stop me,or anyone else from trying to get sum!!

yeah man,the best way is to show her that your confident,secure,and not jelouse...show her that you dont need her and you could have anyone you want.dont be a cocky prick about it though lol..show her your a real man,dominate her in bed,change it up if u been doing the same thing every time...make that other dude look like a little boy,make her fall harder for you.

and about the dude trying to get at her,he could be doing you a favor.if she does want to cheat or fullfil a fantasy or w/e she will end up doing it one way or another..just because you guys are keeping her on lockdown doesnt mean she wont just sneak off at night or just leave one day and live her life..or lie and go somewhere else..ditch school or get the day off from work but telling you she works that day..

^^^ and all this time while shes doing that your spending the money on her and time,that you could be off spending with someone better then that!

if she will do it to you..she will do it to him...do it once you'll end up doing it again...anyone every had sex 1 time and never again?haha

i feel liek when this happened to me,they did me a favor because i got my shit together,got someone way finer,better and my ex always come back.. i used to get back with them if they didnt do something like cheat on me (thats retarded)

i used to be the man picking up someone's girl at 3am just to bone,and usually its because they are tired of the jelouse,naggy man they had.your going to disgust her if you show jelousy,insecure and weakness...because thats what that is!!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

hey man she is actin real shady keep her in check!

Vehicle: 2003 Lincoln Navigator

Exterior:Custome Air bags, Chrome Grill, 8000K Hid Low & Fogs, 24in rims,Corsa dB Performance Exhaust

Amplifiers:Kicker Kx2500.1, MA Audio M700XE

Batteries: 1 Kinetic Hc2400 Battery

Electrical: STOCK Charging System! Tsunami 40farad Capacitor,

Enclosure: 8 ft³ tuned to 45Hz Interchangeable Ports(34Hz)

Headunit: STOCK! (DVD,CD,Navigation), AudioControl LC6i, AudioControl Epicenter

Mids/Highs: (4)Sets Of Focal Access Component 690 CA1, 2) Sets Of Infinity Reference Tweeter

Subwoofers: 2) 15 Power Acoustik Mofo

Wire: Multiple Runs Of 1/0 Gauge Streetwire Cable

Video: http://www.youtube.com/2treo15

remember the old saying...the more rules you/her mom make for her, the more appealing breaking them will be. telling her she cant go out without you and her mom not letting anyone else over isnt gonna make anything better.

im sure that would get her real excited..and make her feel alive haha

if thats how she is living all the dude has to do is get her away from that and give her a lil taste of life so she will want moar!!!

im sure she would want someone who will let her out of the house with her friends n shit,if she talks to anyone(if you let her)

shes prolly saying how she wishes her mom would let her out,how she just wants to do her own thing once in a while,and wants a bf who would let her out

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Denial...it's not just a river in egypt. You can think what you want, but you never "know for a fact" in this type of situation. I've been through this shit before, and dropped my girl with a quickness...then again, I've never been very trusting.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Army is right though, the guy didn't do anything, the girl did, and violence against women is completely wrong in my book no matter what. If you really feel that she isn't cheating on you, talk to her about it, get her story, then either believe it, and let it go, while keeping a protective barrier up until you are no longer having trust issues with her, or dump her and get it over with. I had similar issues with my current girl, and I have to say, I felt as though she hadn't lied to me, and to this day there hasn't been a single issue nor hint that I should be worried. I got lucky, you might not, but your gut feeling will probably be right either way. Don't be a hypocrite, if you cheat, girls cheat, it's life. Just stick with the one who you truly like and trust.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived