SMD Woofer Flex - MRS. Meade Hairtrick v.2 - CRAZY LOUD!

nicceeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

as this sub will be avaliable to dealers from 1st of Januray ...so there must be some production models as well as specifications for these babys

Nope...the final version will not be made until we see how the ones steve has does over a period of time in his install.

His currently do not have spaced spiders on them...and you can also see the tinsel leads. No point in taking the parameters from those as they would be different..

We learn how things work in an install from him and if adjustments need to be made...prior to production.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Nope...the final version will not be made until we see how the ones steve has does over a period of time in his install.

His currently do not have spaced spiders on them...and you can also see the tinsel leads. No point in taking the parameters from those as they would be different..

We learn how things work in an install from him and if adjustments need to be made...prior to production.

so this means the orders will be taken for a product that is not (fully tested)finished yet ...

Edited by Tyan

damn steve you just love getting louder huh lol. your feeding them subs real good, they look like they wanna rip out your box! :rolleyes:

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Holy crap, i thought it hitted hard before, but now it's even more then rediculous.

That hairtrick is violent, more voilent then before.

All dust flying around while it hits.

Those woofers have massive excursion on 6600W.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

so this means the orders will be taken for a product that is not (fully tested)finished yet ...

No..

We made steves like we did for a reason. This way we can physically 'see' what is going on. If everything is covered up you cannot see how things are working.

Production will have spaced spiders and everything as it should including the motor support out the back. If we do that on steve's subs then we do not learn anything from it...thus is why steve is doing more in car testing...ie: he has prototypes. as he has explained in the videos and the thread...

An order will not be taken for anything until we feel completely comfortable with it.

Edited by NDMstang65

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."