1/0 comparison pictures

I tried to start a thread like this and someone got butt hurt and tried to turn it into a pissing match. good luck lol. I happen to like seeing this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i've just ordered some knu fleks and i know i wont be dissapointed, its 100% copper but has it always been silver like that?

yes. you can see that the 3 most expensive styles are silver like that. its because they tin the strands..

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Shok wire > knu wire :P

Nothing like a oversized 1/0 that is still pure copper :)

damn i just looked up that shok wire, they certainly are putting other companies a run for their money, especially for the promotional prices right now. kinda wished i knew this wire existed, its a bargain right now!

i have some tsunami.. and it's not as good as i thought it was going to be.... the RF looks sexy.. and so does the knu

the wayi look at it after comparing the tsunami to the knu is the tsunami is a natural 1/0 gauge and the knu is oversized. occasionally ill find a terminal that the knu is a pain in the ass with

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the wayi look at it after comparing the tsunami to the knu is the tsunami is a natural 1/0 gauge and the knu is oversized. occasionally ill find a terminal that the knu is a pain in the ass with

you are exactly correct. The fosgate wire, the KNU Fleks and that SHOK wire are all "over sized" 1/0. the knu and the SHOK wires are actually closer to 2/0 by AWG standards

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived