Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

I got no beef with you either...All I'm telling you is everyone that is dealing with me is being taken care of....No one can say I have not emailed them and kept them in the light. Everyone else has their gear or money back that asked........What else can anyone do?

Oh well...Much love to all the bassheads and tweakers out there.......Once again, if you have an issue with me contact me directly and you will be taken care of..........

Iam waiting like we talked about.. hell I knew it was gonna take 5-6 weeks, and I still sent over the money, shit kinda like a test pig for all my smd homies. and like Ive said before once I get my wheels I know others will buy.

So I wait quietly..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Im with ya Ray, I sent him money as well for some rims but just sent my last payment now, so in nother 5 weeks hopefully we'll have 2 of us saying that he is reliable. Please come through Ronnie, we're giving you the chance..

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

well lets just see how he comes through, once ray does or does not get his wheels we'll see how the guy is.. IMO there is no need to have the same argument going on on 16 thousand different forums. Im not taking sides, i do hope he comes through though but Lets just see what happens

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Ray, any update on your rims?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Ray knows we're all waiting to see what happens with his rims.

I'm almost 100% sure the second they get to him, he will update us.

werd..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived