Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

I know this sounds like I am being a dick BUT I FUCKING TOLD EVERYONE THIS DUDE WAS A SCAM ARTIST.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Does this dude live in Columbia, South Carolina? Around 50 ish years old?

I think he does ....but he is not 50 ....30 if that .......ive known him since like 01 ....when he was competing in nspl hard.....always seamed like a staight up guy ....i did some for a friend of his.....paid cash .....guess this goes to show how people put on a act .....

totally seen this coming from a LONG time ago

yeah.. It sucks that people lost money. I been frauded before too. Not for thousands of dollars. but enough to piss me off, and since the guy lived in canada they told me i was shit out of luck. I wanted a set of z3 fenders for my eclipse a couple years back. sent the guy 300 bucks. and then paid shipping. and nada.. told me we always ship, we never not ship. had 100% positive feedback.. and i got fucked.

so, it is kinda hit or miss.. if i ever go to canada i am gonna track that fucker down, and get my $$$ ;p

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived