Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

:unsure: Well as the smiley suggest I'm still unsure about this but now that all of you guys are taking the risk, I might as well go ahead. Hopefully I have mines by the end of July if I order by Friday.

Ray,

Any update on your rims? I know I'll feel more secure when I know Ray got his rims.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Im waiting...... I told him alot of you will order once I get mine but I guess that didnt mean much.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

yea but i think he is getting this discount if you wait and if he rushed your order then he would be taking a loss so maybe thats why. im pulling that out of my ass but it seems like the more time you wait the better the discount he can get you...

Seems like someone got their equipment.

http://www.kingofthestreet.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48650

Getting a radio is one thing. Getting rims and tires is a whole nother ballpark. :mellow:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived