Dehydration? Are these my only options?

point is eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water and you dont/wont need "rehydratin drinks"

and when u drink booze drink water with it, or get drinks with ice and let it melt

remember sodium is used between ur neurons to facilitate the electrical impulse needed

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

point is eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water and you dont/wont need "rehydratin drinks"

and when u drink booze drink water with it, or get drinks with ice and let it melt

remember sodium is used between ur neurons to facilitate the electrical impulse needed

hence the word electrolyte. Some of us get dehydrated because of the toll our jobs take. You can dring all the water you want but sometimes (like when it's 120 degrees) when out on a foot patrol you loose more then you intake, this is a good time to know how to rehydrate so your kidneys stay working so you don't die.

633761090892804310-electrolytesitsgotwhatplantscrave.jpg

hahahaha "what are electrolytes? do ya even know?" great movie...

but to the OP, definitely agree with these guys, drink water, eat right, live life

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

What caused this?

I have worked construction for years and I can't count how many times I've worked out in the 100+ degree heat all day. I have never had anyone get serious dehydration. So, what I mean is it isn't easy to get dehydrated unless you are intentionally not drinking water. Or other reasons like being sick or drinking only alcohol etc.

If you are dehydrated for no apparent reason, then you should probably see a doctor.

Ya know that the funny part and I have been trying to figure out how it could have happened to myself.

Up untill last fall I have always worked very physicaly demanding jobs but since last fall I haven't done much and since august I have spend so much time on my couch that it has an ass imprint in it. LOL

August and september was when I went through the bulk of my withdraws from Xanax so in the state of confusion the couched seemed to be the best place for me as I felt incompetant more than anything. Still on them but at a much lower dose now.

I only get to smoke pot once or twice every couple of weeks these days so I don't think thats an issue pertaining to dehydration.

I have pretty much cut out all alchol consumption for last couple of years. Only drink on ocasion and try not to drink to get drunk.

Now someone had mentioned that it might have to do with some of my medications and the way I take them and I have cut back on water alot as our spring after 20+ years needs to be learned about and reworked. On real heavy rains our water turns tanish and I just don't like drinking water that obviously has had a little bit of mud getting into it and this is just a recent issue. So I have cut down my water consumption alot.

Well I just got invited to a dinner at 5 and have alot to do before I go so I guess I won't be on for a few hours after I shave and get my shower.

Thanks to everyone that has offered me some advice.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

HAHA! I was looking for that!

"Is she bangin'?"

LOL that was a funny ass movie.

Thanks for all the inpute guys.

What about a quart of pedialite?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png