Physics Project Bass Style!!!!

Got any videos yet man?

This Box really has be curious, haha.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Got any videos yet man?

This Box really has be curious, haha.

Im trying. Im from Indiana and its cold. Really cold. And i got it installed but now i cant find the family camera and i found a spot that i need to seal up a bit. Its promising though even with a lot of air escaping and me closing the gap a little bit it is a lot louder than me sealed box.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Im trying. Im from Indiana and its cold. Really cold. And i got it installed but now i cant find the family camera and i found a spot that i need to seal up a bit. Its promising though even with a lot of air escaping and me closing the gap a little bit it is a lot louder than me sealed box.

Your other picture (the wiring diagram) looks like you are putting a switch in the power wire? If this is correct I would highly recommend putting the switch in line with the remote wire instead. Maybe I read the diagram wrong though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yeah, looks like you are putting a switch on the power wire.

I would advise against that as there can be alot of current flowing through there.

A simply switch on the remote wire will do ya good.

There wouldnt be any need to switch off main power for the police, its not illegal to have an amp hooked up.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Yeah, looks like you are putting a switch on the power wire.

I would advise against that as there can be alot of current flowing through there.

A simply switch on the remote wire will do ya good.

There wouldnt be any need to switch off main power for the police, its not illegal to have an amp hooked up.

I didnt think about that. Ya and the remote wire is a little bit easier to deal with esecially for soldering purposes. Ok that makes sense. Thanks. Im going to try to gets vids soon.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ok here is the vid its quiet becuase i am using a digital camera to record the video and it sucks. Sorry in advanced. The song is by d4L and i have the trim off of my amps because i was still adjusting the setings.

vid no worky for me, and wheres fowler? southern Indiana?

srry first ever youtube vid. heres the link

no its up by Lafayette if you know where that is.

Archived