DC Sound Lab Jeep Part III - <154.4 Bass Race>

actually it looks like ill be running 3 of these batteries, i would like to run 4 but because they are valve regulated im uneasy about mounting it to its side. Even valve up if i overcharge i risk the valve not closing back up? im not all that in tune with the operation of the valve in the first place but just my thought. I really need more batteries than 4 but i would have to do something stupid for buss bars between them. i may have to avert my trusty Deka's and switch to PM or Kinetik. simply because of the size/fully sealed. Deffinately not for my budget AT ALL!

Or just run 12kw with 3 300A alts and 3 group 31's :o

i see 16v in my future (more bang for ma buck :)

not really more bang for the buck alot ot times you have to run twice the ammount of batts because they dont have the reserve capacity

you down for the drive to fairfield/vallejo?
thats only like 45 minutes for me. if i had yalls #'s i came through from santa rosa(had to get another outdrive for my daycruiser) on wednesday and even stopped off at that camping world place.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Right on man, shoot drew your number if he doesnt already have it, i think saturday we'll be kickin it and fiberglassing, we'll give ya a jingle if we dont end up driving to BFE looking for jeep parts again!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

happy new years!!! looks like tomorrow i have,

go to the shop and install the 2" lift springs

pickup noob at 1, and use his discount for the drilly thingy that will help us drill straight, get the 90 something tnuts and locktight, and a 4x4

mount the rails for the tunnel and install the tnuts,

if my darvex order isnt in im not sure what to do as we cant install woofers without 100ish foot of 8 gauge :(

we can get the dustcaps glued atleast...

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived