DC Sound Lab Jeep Part III - <154.4 Bass Race>

oh ok... maybe i have the wrong idea on how this is going to turn out... inside that square you were working on, what way will the subs be facing in that? into it right?

edit- oh wait, i see whats happening. i read that he was hoping the magnets wouldnt touch but he ment the mounting rings.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

oh ok... maybe i have the wrong idea on how this is going to turn out... inside that square you were working on, what way will the subs be facing in that? into it right?

edit- oh wait, i see whats happening. i read that he was hoping the magnets wouldnt touch but he ment the mounting rings.

lol..no worries. I'm glad we're on the same page now.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

lol..no worries. I'm glad we're on the same page now.

i may poke around for a while but ill find the hole eventually

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

we were worried about the baskets touching thats why it was recessed slightly,

you will look down the woofer baffle or "diamond" and see sexy dustcaps and surrounds for days. I have the empty piece in the jeep right now and getting an idea on depth, my seats will actually be able to recline quite a bit if the headrests get removed, with them on itll be in a comfortable driving position and can be slid 80% of all the way back.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Also 2" rear lift springs will be here at the 4 wheel parts in oakland tomorrow at noon, so friday mornin i should have them on.

and tomorrow night we will angle all 4 corners of the box to clear the hatch opening on the jeep and shove that bish in :)

if it hangs up from the angle, then we will either "clearance" the opening, or spend an hour and cut a new shell. If we drop 2" it cuts enough volume to be worth making the bish fit.

OH AND DARVEX FTMFW that shit has allready shipped :)

unlike quadratec and their middle of january! EFF THAT PLACE FO REALZ>

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived