blackman Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 1x speeding 75 in a 50 - no ticket, told him I had a huge system in the back a few days before and it had been slowing down my speeds.....lmao. well it was true just not 25mph over true...lol 2 18s in a 17cuft box 1x speeding 40 in a 20 - no ticket.... 2x noise violations at 1:00am, the cop said he could hear me from ace hardware and I was at walmart..... thats exactly 1.1 miles apart from each other....
bumonskateboard6 Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 Pics of the gallardo....and man ive been pulled over like at least 10 times with about 3 tickets i aint too happy about that cause now insurance wants to rape me in the butt for those 3.. Here's a pic, it's my neighbor's not mine Actually he also traded it in and now has a Mercedes SL65 AMG BLACK series in silver, I'll snap a pic of that sometime too when I get to drive it Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
steven Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 oh shit too been pulled over too many times to remember 1 DWI a year ago I cant recall how many exact tickets, but my license is revoked until im 25 I just turned 23. I lost it at 21.
The Big Chris Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 well il explain my last week...few of you may have seen my thread in DC Audio section, i gotta 01 crown vic police interceptor bagged on 24"s...aka cop magnet. Well last week I got my wall with 2 dc lvl 5 18"s on 10,000watts. Well the first night I get pulled over for sound, which the cop said was more shaking his car in the parking lot when I passed and for having 'blue hid headlights'...that was two tickets. The next night I get pulled for 'blue headlights' again and get a warning. Then the following night I get a call at 11:30 from the alarm company saying that the fire alarm is going off at my work, so I go there and on the way home right in front of my crib, bam pulled over. This time another tickets for headlights and another tint ticket...i already got a seatbelt ticket im fighting January 6 in court so all this isn't gunna look to good. Thats just my past week...I don't have the patience to sit here and talk about the rest of my run ins with the the feds...nuthin bad driving, all non moving violations...but you gotta pay 2 play
etaks_crew Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 Well I'm not proud of this, and this is a few years old I couldn't find my newest one which includes drag racing and a few other but... PS I've been ticket free for almost a year now and am a much better drive. I will admit I was a dumb fuck and a careless driver. Also I've had IDK how many warning with no tickets issued. Also I like how I don't have any sound tickets on there....
CLNFREAK Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 years ago I got a ticket for my system in my wrangler with the top off.............. he said that he could hear it more then 25 ft away....... ya think ? it dont have a freakin top several speeding tickets over the years to
donellk Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 Got pulled tonight =D lol! He said i shouldn't drive with my flip out screen out or my under dash lights on because its distracting! So i said well its not iilegal so it seems like a pretty pointless stop! Then he checked my i.d came back and asked to search the car =, like always i said no and anything else will have to go through my lawyer lol en he let me go!!! =D Really i cant get away with anything =( even if its legal i still get pulled for it! Team Xtreme Amperage Xtreme Audio Innovations XtremeAudioInnovations.com Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321 basics of a 4th order ~ 1993 Toyota Pickup~ 4 linked c notched bagged Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)
Toady Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 3 Noise Violations (Only Warnings) no citations, lol the last one i got pulled outta my house and got yelled at in the front of my house, for loud music at 3:00 p.m, crazy isn't it (Stupid Texas Cops) I guess it could be worse, but seriously 3 in the afternoon, and it was less than 5 minutes (Stupid Texas Neighbors)
Big Papa Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 I've been pulled over to many times to count. The most memorable time was when I got pulled over for having fictitious plates on my car. I had a white honda and I traded it for a black honda. The cop said he ran my plates and they came back to a white honda. I told him I had just gotten the car and didnt transfer anything yet. He told me, "you better get that taken care of. Someone is going to give you a ticket." I could not stop laughing. 06 Taurass SE 1 PPI Pro104 MTX TC 4001D Amp 1.5 CU. at 34 hz After Christmas... 2 PPI Pro104's Audiopipe 1500D 3.4 CU. at 35 hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.