Ever been pulled over/stopped by cops?

Well, have you? For what if you have? I'd imagine that some of you have been for having your system too loud :P

Me? Yes..5 times lols.

First time was for "taking off too fast from a stop light" (cop's words..asshole)

Second time was for being somewhere that according to the cop was "private property" although it wasn't..

Third time was because I lost traction in the rain and spun my tires.. wasn't my fault you fucking douche

Fourth time was because the cop said I was speeding, he was just driving along the other way after getting his food (I was going about 30 in a 25... I wasn't hurting anything) - this was 2 nights ago :censored:

Fifth time - tonight, I was at walmart (which is closed.. but they have a cop there just sitting in the parking lot lols) I went there in 1 vehicle just to take a looksie to see what walmart looked like closed lol - yeah, I'm that bored.. (ours is open 24/7) and he asked me what I was doing and I said nothing, he told me I wasn't allowed to be on the side so I said "okay" and left. Came back in another vehicle and sat at the far end (furthest possible location from the building) and just watched him.. taunting him I guess you could say. He let me sit there for 45 mins and finally started coming my way and I backed out and left right before he got to me, I might of slipped him the finger. I wasn't hurting anything either time, fucker. Go fuck yourself.

Luckily, I didn't get any tickets or anything for any of these, probably because they couldn't provide proof to any of them.

PS. All of these were between the hours of 10pm and 5am.. maybe they were just checking to see if I was drinking or something..who knows?

So, what about you?

Lol lol here in lufkin where there isnt a damn thing to do we go and drive around aimlessly and we get in trouble alll the time lol

never been pulled over for bass? which is soo surprising since i play it a lot

but i got pulled over for the first time ever a month ago for "unsafe lane changing" really, my blinker was just out lol copsss ughh hah

Speeding, following too close, ordinance violations, warnings... In total I think I've gotten 6 tickets, in 5 different vehicles, in 2 different states... LoL

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

oh yeah and i punched a cop in the face and got tazered... swear on spl happened feb 6th of this year.. woke up in drunk tank and got a 150 dollar charge...

i think the cop got even though

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

At least 10x...

First time I was rushing back to work on my lunch and I made a right turn just as the light turned red and a cop happened to be at the intersection in front on the left side and gave me a ticket for that...I was 18 I believe, I'm 22 now.

Once I was going about 45 on a 35 when I was really high and the cop pulled me over right at the corner of my apt complex, I was almost home :(. I told him I had only had one shot of gin, which was true but I was 19 so he did the little pen/eye test and I moved my head on what was probably the last one at the last sec so he made me get out and in the fog and wind I had to do the sobriety test all while 2 more cops came with a K-9 unit...breathalyzed me then told me to just go park the car in my garage and go home.

Once for sound because the cop was already standing talking to somebody on the street so he walked out into the street and made me pull over, let me off with a warning b/c he was already busy. He said he could hear me before he saw me...that was off 200 watts on two 12" CVRs in a prefab in my 91 Caprice :D

One time it was exhibition of speed I guess you could call it, just got off work and was happy so I decided to punch the gas in my parking lot and let me tires screech and music bump, cop was in the parking lot but trees were blocking my view :(

Rest of the time it was just to fuck with me. So far I've been stopped by about 5 different cities here in the Bay Area lol, South City being the most since I live here...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived