Ever been pulled over/stopped by cops?

Got pulled tonight =D lol! He said i shouldn't drive with my flip out screen out or my under dash lights on because its distracting! So i said well its not iilegal so it seems like a pretty pointless stop! Then he checked my i.d came back and asked to search the car =, like always i said no and anything else will have to go through my lawyer lol en he let me go!!! =D Really i cant get away with anything =( even if its legal i still get pulled for it!

What a dick. Oh, wait... that's all of them.

But he'll try to pull you over for ANYTHING now so he can try to catch you with something in plain view to search :P

What a dick. Oh, wait... that's all of them.

But he'll try to pull you over for ANYTHING now so he can try to catch you with something in plain view to search :P

Well I DONT DO ANYTHING!!! LoL!!! But my dad did and my grandma has a nice recorded =\ lol so sense the car is in her name and they know my dad i pretty much have a target on the back of my car =(! Everytime they pull me they ask to search most the time they bring the dog the dog hits and the find weed seeds but cant show me and will not charge me for lol! But nothing i can do... I got the best lawyer in town and he'll come out no matter what time of night if i get pulled and they search the car =D Just gotta know my rights and know what i have to do!!! Just sucks wasting* time on that almost everyday =(!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Not proud of this: But at 17 years old, and having my license for a year and a half, I have obtained 14 violations. 2 Failure to due cares, 2 speeding, 3 unnecessary display of powers, 4 no proof of insurances, 2 no registrations and 1 for loud exhaust

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

oh yeah and i punched a cop in the face and got tazered... swear on spl happened feb 6th of this year.. woke up in drunk tank and got a 150 dollar charge...

i think the cop got even though

So you punched a cop in the face and all you got was a $150 charge?? No court trip for assault on a police officer?? Not doubting you bro but I have an extremely hard time believing that.

As far as me I've had my fair share of run-ins with the police, most were when I was younger though... 9 days before my 19th b-day I got popped in NYC with 3 ounces of coke. It was my technically my first charge(the older ones before 18 were exspunged after serving a ton of community service). I took the charge, got a lawyer, plead guilty and got it down to 1 1/2 years instead of much more if I would have gone to trial. I served just over 10 months and was paroled for good behavior. Then had to do an additional 2 months of supervised house arrest, which was like a picnic compared to being in prison.

Kept myself out of all trouble for the most part since then, except for a single traffic stop after running through a speed trap at a very high rate of speed 2 years ago. I used to have an 04 Terminator w/ around 500rwhp + 550rwtq, so I used to have fun with it from time to time. I got into a grudge match one night on the highway with an 07 Z06, after a 40mph roll launch we both continued beyond 150mph and flew past a cop. We both obviously kept going knowing the cop wouldn't have time to catch up, but after slowing to like 100mph we ran into a pair of cops who had been like 3 miles ahead waiting for us. The 2 cops were cool as hell and we both BSed with them for like 1/2 hr bout our cars and that the highway was so empty @ 2am. They ended up just ticketing us both the max. fine for "standard" speeding and avoiding the reckless driving charge + impounding the cars. I agreed with the one cop to bring my car to show @ his son's high school and give a quick talk bout illegal drag racing to his auto shop class.

I have nothing against police like so many of the young kids do on here even though I've had plenty of run-ins over the years.. I actually do understand that they are simply doing their jobs which so many of the younger kids are really failing to realize. They think that even though cops are giving them tickets/arresting them for actually breaking the law, the police should be concentrating on "bigger issues". A lot of the time though, small issues become bigger ones or small traffic stops end up arresting the worse criminals.

I've told this story before but there was a guy pulled over down here one morning for playing his system too loud and not wearing his seat belt. Both of which most of which you guys would consider to be miniscule and almost harassing. Cops walks up the window and sees a small knife sitting on the passenger seat and asked to search the vehicle. The driver denies the search, but cops uses the plain view of the knife to be able to legally search his vehicle. After cuffing the driver, he begins to conduct his search. Come to find out this minor traffic stop turns out to be a man wanted on 3 drug related murders and found in the car was - 1/2 kilo of coke, $15k in cash, full body armor, 3 loaded handguns plus 3 additional loaded clips, an AR-15 modified for fully auto w/ 2 extra clips containing armor piercing rounds, and last but not least 6 US issue frag grenades. This all came from what many of you would call a BS traffic stop.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I have nothing against police like so many of the young kids do on here even though I've had plenty of run-ins over the years.. I actually do understand that they are simply doing their jobs which so many of the younger kids are really failing to realize. They think that even though cops are giving them tickets/arresting them for actually breaking the law, the police should be concentrating on "bigger issues". A lot of the time though, small issues become bigger ones or small traffic stops end up arresting the worse criminals.

They might be "doing their job" and all that, but like somebody said earlier, a cop pulled him over to tell him that his flip out screen and lights under his dash were distracting (so? not against the law ..)

and when I got pulled over for "speeding" although I was only going about 30 in a 25 and he was going the opposite way (not even really the opposite way, he was on a different street that I just turned off of and he saw me when he went by my street) and he didn't have proof..AND it was christmas eve. Cops are douches.

They might be "doing their job" and all that, but like somebody said earlier, a cop pulled him over to tell him that his flip out screen and lights under his dash were distracting (so? not against the law ..)

and when I got pulled over for "speeding" although I was only going about 30 in a 25 and he was going the opposite way (not even really the opposite way, he was on a different street that I just turned off of and he saw me when he went by my street) and he didn't have proof..AND it was christmas eve. Cops are douches.

ok well you have to take the good with the bad, you get pulled over for stupid shit like that, and you cry like a little bitch. But what if someone broke into your house, or killed a member of your family? You would be the first one to call the cops. Would they be douches then? Nope, they would be the ones working on something important for you. You guys like em when you need em, but you hate em when you get busted doing something wrong. I have had my fair share of traffic stops, guess what, dont be a little bitch and 90%of the time you only get a warning. Cops are people just like you and me, they are just doing there job. Yea there are some real dickhead rookies out there that try to prove there better then you, but for the most part there just average people doing an extremely dangerous job.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

I've told this story before but there was a guy pulled over down here one morning for playing his system too loud and not wearing his seat belt. Both of which most of which you guys would consider to be miniscule and almost harassing. Cops walks up the window and sees a small knife sitting on the passenger seat and asked to search the vehicle. The driver denies the search, but cops uses the plain view of the knife to be able to legally search his vehicle. After cuffing the driver, he begins to conduct his search. Come to find out this minor traffic stop turns out to be a man wanted on 3 drug related murders and found in the car was - 1/2 kilo of coke, $15k in cash, full body armor, 3 loaded handguns plus 3 additional loaded clips, an AR-15 modified for fully auto w/ 2 extra clips containing armor piercing rounds, and last but not least 6 US issue frag grenades. This all came from what many of you would call a BS traffic stop.

Since some of yall might of missed it I amp gonna quote this story from Marlo, imagine this guy could of had a grudge against someone that worked at a school or something, he could of hurt alot of kids, whether it be intentional or not, grenades pack alot of fire power.

I am just sick of people complaining they got caught when they knew they were not doing right........Guess it is just the new Generation though, not taking a jab at anyone on here just going from what I seen........Parents just try to please the kids whatever way they can these days, Oh the kids failing.....its the teachers fault, no its little Johnny's fault for cutting class and getting faded. I mean I know when you are supposed to protect your kid, but there is a difference between protecting them and enabling them.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Since some of yall might of missed it I amp gonna quote this story from Marlo, imagine this guy could of had a grudge against someone that worked at a school or something, he could of hurt alot of kids, whether it be intentional or not, grenades pack alot of fire power.

I am just sick of people complaining they got caught when they knew they were not doing right........Guess it is just the new Generation though, not taking a jab at anyone on here just going from what I seen........Parents just try to please the kids whatever way they can these days, Oh the kids failing.....its the teachers fault, no its little Johnny's fault for cutting class and getting faded. I mean I know when you are supposed to protect your kid, but there is a difference between protecting them and enabling them.

I am part of the so-called "New Generation" but I totally see what you're saying. Parents shouldn't let kids run without a leash. I know I can't.

1 15" Planet Audio Big Bang

AP30001D

Sony Headunit

1/0 Wiring

his story sounds like something I heard out of Training Day.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

My tickets keep getting more expensive :'(

-Drew

x2. the more you get tickets for the same shit, the more expensive they get. trust me, im on gold member status at carrol miller.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived