Second Skin Audio

Im lookin to spend no more than $100 on sound deadning for my mark viii and im between the spectrum sludge, spl tiles and Damp pro.... now with my "budget" What will be most worth the money? Im looking to get as far as i can thru the car on $100 worth. I like the idea of the sludge the best as well but whats gonna stretch the farthest and have the greatest effect?

"God's country is like Heaven, Cause you can drive like HELL!!"

carwash.gif

Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

im thinking a single product like damp pro or spl tiles would be best

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

so the sludge is more of an enhancer to the damp pro vs it being just as good if not better(sludge). Or is it the amount (coverage) that could be the weighing factor? I appriciate all answers im just makin sure im gonna make the right desicion on short notice

"God's country is like Heaven, Cause you can drive like HELL!!"

carwash.gif

Never Argue With An idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

You looking for material that is best at deadening or most area coverage of deadener? I would say get some damplifier lite for most area. I think that's cheapest. But if u want best deadening per square foot, I would think SPL tiles are what u want.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

so the sludge is more of an enhancer to the damp pro vs it being just as good if not better(sludge). Or is it the amount (coverage) that could be the weighing factor? I appriciate all answers im just makin sure im gonna make the right desicion on short notice

sludge and damp pro are similar dampeners and work in the same way. BUT if the sludge is to thin it wont do anything. since u would be using sludge not spectrum it would be hard to do but if you on a cost effective budget its gonna be hell to get sludge and even it out enough to do the best price wise.

you can also look at regular damplifier as well. i was gonna suggest it but decided not to. i think off 100 regular damplifer would be my recommendation

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

sludge and damp pro are similar dampeners and work in the same way. BUT if the sludge is to thin it wont do anything. since u would be using sludge not spectrum it would be hard to do but if you on a cost effective budget its gonna be hell to get sludge and even it out enough to do the best price wise.

you can also look at regular damplifier as well. i was gonna suggest it but decided not to. i think off 100 regular damplifer would be my recommendation

Isn't sludge, spectrum, just with an additive?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown